|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Model Number:||2 sqm|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||CARTONS/PLYWOOD CASE/PALLET|
|Delivery Time:||10 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Collector:||Flat Plate||Dimension Of Sub-pipe:||10mm|
|Frame:||Aluminium Alloy||Absorber Area (m2):||1.9|
|Cover Material:||Tempered Textured Glass||Absorber Coating:||Blue Coating|
|Absorber Material:||Aluminum Plate||Pipe:||Red Copper|
solar thermal collectors,
solar thermal flat plate collectors
High Performance Blue Coating Aluminium Alloy Frame Flat Plate Thermal Solar Collector
Flat Plate Solar Collector
1) Copper core and pipes in flat plate as heat exchanger, with a quick startup and super efficiency.
2) Three high-tech methods of coating (Selective coating / Black chrome / Titanium-Nitride-Oxide) to meet your upper needs.
3) Ultrasonic technology ensures seamless jointing of copper core and pipes.
4) Modularized collector, arbitrary combination with architectural structure, adaptable to either slope or flat roof, little maintenance needed.
Features of Flat Panel Solar Collector
1. Most wide-used and practical collector in solar water heating system;
2. Wide applications for water heating, pool heating, space heating;
3. Large solar heating capacity up to 500,000 Liter hot water;
4. Much safe and stable performance with little maintenance;
5. Very efficient direct or indirect solar water heating;
6. Strong adaptability to flat or slope roof installation;
7. Easy installation and connection with simple structure;
8. Super anti-freezing performance with glycol-water mixture;
9. Applicable to passive and active solar water heating system;
10. 10 years project installation experience for consultation.
Advantages of Flat Plate Solar Collector
Comparing with vacuum tube solar collector:
1. High pressure solar collector;
2. Anti-freezing with heat transfer liquid;
3. More simple collector installation;
4. More strong and safe collector with tempered glass glazing;
5. Traditional solar collector with more market share;
6. Enjoys much more popularity in warm area;
7. No working angle limitation.
|Dimension/ MM||2000*1060*82 / 2000*1060*95|
|Net Weight/ KGS||34KGS/ 36KGS accordingly|
|Absorber||Header||Copper pipe Φ22mm / 25mm|
|Riser||Copper pipe Φ10mm|
|Absorber||Copper / Aluminum plate|
|Coating||Selective Anodic oxidation|
|Absorption||≥ 92 ±2%|
|Emittance||≤ 15 ±2%|
|Insulation||Material||Fiber glass and polyurethane foam|
|Thickness||Back 40mm, side 25mm|
|Glazing||Material||Low iron tempered textured glass|
|Transmittance||≥ 91 ±2%|
|Casing||Frame material||Anodized aluminum alloy|
|Back plate||Embossed aluminum / Galvanized steel|
|Frame color||Brown / Silver / Black|
|Sealing gasket||Anti-aging EPDM|
|Heat-transfer Liquid||Pure water / Propylene glycol & water mixture|
|Anti-freezing||(-) 40°C with propylene glycol & water mixture|
|Working Life||More than 25 years|
|Working Pressure||6.0 Bar ( Max 10 bar )|
|Container Loading Qty / pcs|
Packaging & Shipping
Thermosyphon Solar Water Heaters are put into cartons firstly.
The samples are loaded into the plywood boxes.
For the FCL goods, cartons can be loaded into the container directly from solar water heater manufacturer.
10 years international responsibility for Flat Plate Panel Solar Collector due to original quality problems.
1. The angle of the frame can be changed in the production as the virtual geographical condition of the customers.
2. We can design the suitable angle for the customers.
3. We offer the spare accessories and tubes for your order for free.
4. We can offer the different material of water tank , frame , and tubes according to your request.
We suggest 40 - 50 liter hot water for one person in a single day, for colder area larger aperture area is suggested for same tank liter.
Choose by yourself or rely on our 10 years export experience for consultation.
Size and location for tank connection can be customized or suggested by our experienced stuff.
Your LOGO information can be on the flat plate solar water heater and carton boxes.
Design can be made according to your actual requirements.
Contact Person: Passionsolar