|Heating Collector:||15||Insulation Thickness:||40mm|
|Frame:||Aluminum Alloy||Installation:||Inclined Roof|
|Heat Pipe:||24mm Condenser Copper||Manifold Color:||Silver|
|Collector:||Heat Pipe||Application:||Large Capacity Water|
solar thermal collectors,
photovoltaic thermal hybrid solar collector
Compact Heat Pipe Thermal Solar Collector With Heat Absorbing Large Capacity Water Aluminum Alloy Frame
1) The products use super heat condition pipe and has a good effect of heat exchange.
2) The insulation layers use the up-to-date technology and has a good effect of temperature preservation which allows the water to stay warm for about 70 hours
3) Superior heat-preservation ensured by one-off molding polyurethane foam with thickness 50-60mm
4) Stable and reliable performance,well wind resistance
5) Meet the mankind healthy bath standard,the material of inner tank is SUS304-2Bstainless steel plate, the silica gel ring sealing has a long life against the erosion and it do no harm to health
Split pressurized solar collector
The working principle of solar collector is very simple.
1. Solar Absorption: Solar radiation is absorbed by the evacuated vacuum tubes and converted into heat.
2. Solar Heat Transfer: Heat pipes conduct the heat from within the solar tube up to header.
3. Solar Energy Storage: Water or water mix is circulated through the header, via intermittent pump cycling. Each time the water circulates through the header the temperatures is raised by 5-10C / 9-18F. Throughout the day, the water in the storage tank is gradually heated.
1. Adopts red copper channel, with great performance of heat exchange.
2. Utilize copper heat pipes containing special medium liquid with low boiling point.
3. Work well in all climate, can be function well even in ambient temperature of minus 30 degree Celsius.
4. Each heat pipe tube works independently and efficiently.
5. No water flows inside the vacuum tube, no risk of freezing.
6. Withstand high water pressure of up to 1.2 Mpa.
|HEAT PIPE SOLAR COLLECTOR TECHNICAL DATA|
|MANIFOLD||Manifold casing material||Painted galvanized steel|
|Manifold header pipe||TU2 copper|
|Insulation layer||Compressed rock wool & Polyurethane|
|VACUUM TUBES||Structure||Three targets sputtering plating|
|HEAT PIPES||Heat pipe material||Oxygen free copper (TU1)|
|Heat pipe size||Top: Dia.14mm/ 20mm/22mm/ 24mm, Body: Dia.8mm|
|BRACKET||Bracket:||Stronger galvanized steel / Stainless steel/aluminum alloy|
|Bracket angle:||0,18,22,38,45 optional, pitched roof, flat roof optional.|
Solar collector applications
1. Hotels, resorts, hospitals and hostels
2. Process industry, boiler feed, laundry and canteens
3. Agricultural sector, hatcheries and dairies
4. Process industry, Boiler feed, Laundry and canteens
5. Agricultural sector, hatcheries, and dairies
6. Swimming pool heating
7. In-process heating
8. Health clubs (Steam / Sauna)
Your inquiry will be replied within 24 hours via e-mail or online messenger.
More than 10years experience for product suggestion, installation guidance, market analysis, etc.
OEM & ODM:
OEM & ODM requirements for solar collector, storage tank,
installation frame, and even for some outsourcing equipment.
In spite of quality control in production, samples will be selected and installed to check prior to delivery.
Minimum order quantity:
We offer sample sample manufacturing for customers to check the quality and service;
Arrange goods shipment to abroad ocean port or inland site, and if necessary to make goods insurance, customs clearance, etc.
Offer make Certificate Origin CO, FORM A, FORM E, FORM F, customs certification, etc.
1.Lead-time: 7-15 working days after receiving payment
2.Payment Term: T/T, L/C, Western Union
3. Warranty: 5 Years for the full system, 15 Years for the vacuum tube, and 1 year for accessories
4. Trade Term: FOB, CFR and CIF
Contact Person: Passionsolar