|Heating Collector:||10 Tubes||Insulation Material:||Rock Wool|
|Bracket:||Aluminum Alloy||Installation:||Pitched Roof|
|Heat Pipe:||14mm Condenser Copper||Manifold Color:||Silver|
heat pipe vacuum tube solar collector,
solar hot water collector
CE Certifited Aluminium Alloy Reflector Rock Wool Heat Pipe Solar Collector 10 Tubes
Heat pipe solar collector
1) For 5 years warranty!
2) 2% FREE SPARE PARTS!
3) Sample offer!
4) OEM service!
Split pressurized solar water heater has solar collectors on roof and water tanks inside the house. When the difference of collector temperature and tank temperature gets to the set value, the circulation system will start work. It will transmit the solar energy from solar collector to the tank.
1) The operation of the solar collector is very simple.
2) Solar absorption: solar radiation is absorbed by the solar tubes and converted into heat.
3) Solar heat transfer: heat pipes conduct the heat from within the solar tube up to the header pipe
4) Solar energy storage: water is circulated through the header, via intermittent pump cycling. Each time the water circulates through the header, the temperatures is raised by 5-10 C. Throughout the day, the water in the tank is gradually heated
1. Manifold (interior) material: red copper
2. Manifold (exterior) material: aluminum alloy
3. Tube dimensions: 58 x 1.800 mm / 47 x 1.500 mm
4. Vacuum tube coating material: AL-N-AL or AIN-SS-Cu
5. Insulation layer: rock wool
6. Pressure bearing: 6Bar=0.6MPa
7. Hail resistance: 25mm
8. The standards of vacuum tubes with heat pipe: 14, 16, 18, 20, 24, 30 tubes .
9.Water capacity: 150L, 200L, 250L, 300L, 500L
10.Daily efficiency: >= 55%(>=42% in winter)
11. Heat preservation: 72h to 80h
12. Electric heater: 1.5Kw to 3Kw
5 years' International responsibility for free repairing or exchange due to original quality problem
a) We offer 2% vacuum tubes for free for exchange in case several shattered vacuum tubes during transit
b) About the following accessories, if you need, we can offer it to you, but should charge it.
|Heat pipe||Supply hot
For LCL/Sample order, the wooden box fee and inland transportation fee will charge for extra, we accept 100% T/T in advance;
For FCL order, we accept 30% T/T in advance, 70% balance is upon the copy of B/L.
15 years for the vacuum tubes; for solar glass vacuum tube, we will send 1% of all tubes as compensation for free.
within 3 days for sample order; within 12 days for standard container, within 15 days for OEM order;
If LCL/sample order, in order to avoid be broken in shipping, we will pack the tubes with wood box.
FCL Order: export standard carton, five layers hard paper carton with safety foam in every carton.
Contact Person: Passionsolar