|Collector:||Flat Plate||Outer Tank:||Colored Steel|
|Inner Tank:||Stainless Steel 316||Bracket:||Aluminium Alloy Support|
residential solar water heater,
split pressurized solar water heater
500L High Performance Flat Plate Split Solar Water Heater Blue Titanium Coating With Aluminium Alloy Support
1. Copper and Aluminum unified core or all copper core: Header pipe diameter up to 22mm or 25mm, few welding line, high intension, and strong pressure resistance.
2. Coating: Electroplate the black chrome or selective absorb paint, long service life, enduring high temperature.
3. Tempered Glass: High transmittance, good heat preservation, firm and long service.
4. Working pressure: ≤0.6Mpa.
5. Aluminum alloy profile: Electrophoretic aluminum alloy profile treatment, beautiful outlook and more high anti corrosion.
6. Special Heat Preservation: Less heat loss, more efficiency and more beautiful.
The flat type collector, basically using well combining multi assemble way, such as roll extrusion or rolling way and so on , in which the thermo resistance between water tube and heat absorber plate almost can be neglected.
The main factors that affect flat type collector board core performance are as follows: one is construction design, second is the surface absorber coating.
Well designed collector's board core heat efficiency should above 93%.
1. Flat type solar energy collector is metallic conduit type construction.
It has high heat efficiency, large quantity hot water yield, pressure bearable, and sunburned resistance.
Water is heated in the copper tube, the quality is sustainable and reliable, free of maintenance as well as 15 using life span.
2. No freezing resistance, it is appropriate to be used at many countries and districts where no ice to be formed in the winter.
It's reasonable at price and excellent at performance.
3. Specification: 1*2 square meters, 55 hot water yield in sunny days is 75 140kg/square meters.
4. High absorb efficiency: αs>=92, low emissive rate εh≤10, day average heat efficiencyηd>=55.
Flat Plate Solar Collector
|PT-FP-IV 2000/1000/80||PT-FP-II 2000/1000/80|
|Coating||Anode Oxidation||Black chrome||Black chrome||Blue coating|
|Material of Absorber||Copper & Aluminum||Copper||Copper & Aluminum||Copper & Aluminum|
Size & Quantity
|Collector size||2000 x 1000 x 80mm|
|cover material||Ultra white and low iron fabric surface tempered glass|
|Back plate material||0.30mm galvanized steel|
|Insulation||30mm glass wool|
|Max working pressure||0.6MPa|
1) Pack in separately, tank + solar collectors + working station.
2) All in Cartons with plastic foam.
3) Quantity for container loading please contact us for different capacity and quantity would effect the loading.
4) We suggest FCL loading. If in LCL, we advise to pack with wooden case for protect vacuum tubes.
1) Free sample service: One or two samples below 100L will be free to our clients.
Clients pay the samples first , we will cut the samples value in the next order.
2) OEM service: we are a solar water manufacturer, we provide the free OEM .
3) After service:
We will provide all the tech support ,including the install manual the advertisement, the repairs and selling.
Refunding and exchanging
We will provide the free refund and exchange for the broken products in the warranty.
But we will make some evaluation before we make the complement.
We will make a visit to our client to have a local visit and meeting to make our business better.
Contact Person: Mr. Terry White
Tel: +86 135 1138 8384