|Capacity:||200L||Working Pressure:||6 Bar|
|Use:||For Shower||Heat Exchanger:||Copper Coil|
|Structure:||Split||Outer Tank:||Colored Steel|
|Inner Tank:||Stainless Steel 316L||Application:||Room Used|
high pressure solar water heater,
split pressurized solar water heater
200L Room Used Copper Coil Split Solar Water Heater for Shower High Efficiency
Working Principle of Separated Pressure Solar Hot Water Heater
1) The solar collector absorbs solar energy and transmits it to the solar water heater tank through circulation.
2) When the temperature of the collector reaches the set value, the controller starts the circulation pump automatically .
3) The circulation pump makes heat-conducting liquid circulate automatically.
4) The heat-conducting liquid transfers heat to water by lower heat exchanger in the water tank.
5) When the temperature difference between solar collector and heat pipe solar water heaters tank doesn't reach the set value, the circulation pump will be shut automatically.
6) In case the temperature of the water tank does not reach Tmax, Electric Heating Element will start to work automatically.
Features of Heat Pipe Solar Collector Hot Water Heater
1. The upright tank can make the water temperature to a high level.It can hot the water instantly.
2. The tank inside the building, the hot water loses less energy than the normal.
3. The solar collector and the tank of solar water heater is separated so that it makes the system combined with the building perfectly, which will reduce the sightseeing for the building.
4. Back up with electric heater so that in the day without sunshine hot water can also be used.
5. Can be combined with gas or electric heater.
6. Max Pressure: 12bar; Operating Pressure: 6 bar.
7. It can be used for other function, such as warming.
Advantages of Split Pressure Solar Water Heater System
Comparing with thermosyphon solar water heater
1. Heat pipe tubes for in-direct solar water heating, more safe, fast, anti-freezing.
2. No system drainage even though one or several tubes are broken.
3. High pressure tank with direct city water supply and high pressure hot water outflow.
4. Multifunction tank for bathing, washing, domestic heating, pool heating, etc.
5. Less heat loss with safety valve closed storage tank.
6.Collector is adaptable to flat or slope roof/ wall/ balcony,tank can be placed randomly indoors.
7. Heat exchanger inside tank for indirect closed loop solar water heating, more clean water.
8. Anti-freezing carrier in solar collector loop for extremely cold weather condition.
9. More beautiful combination with building structure.
10. More intelligent solar water heating system.
Comparing with pressure heat pipe solar water heater
1. Anti-freezing heat carrier in solar collector loop for extremely cold weather condition.
2. Multifunction tank for bathing, washing, domestic heating, pool heating, etc.
3. Heat exchanger inside tank for indirect closed loop solar water heating, more clean water.
4.More beautiful installation with storage tank indoors and collector panel on roof/ wall/ balcony.
5. More intelligent solar water heating system.
Comparing with split pressure flat panel solar water heater
1. Higher efficiency collector, much lower heat loss with vacuum insulation.
2. Super anti-freezing performance for heat pipes in cold weather condition.
3. No system drainage even though one or several tubes are broken.
4. More convenient in system parts carrying and installation.
Technical Data of Split Pressurized Solar Water Heater
|Φ58*1800 / Φ47*1500|
|Tubes (pcs)||10 / 12 / 15 / 18 / 20 / 24 / 25 / 30|
|Heat pipe Solar tube||Copper pipe with aluminum wrapping in three-target vacuum tube|
|Solar Collector Manifold||Copper pipe header, PU/ rock wool insulation, aluminum shell|
|Solar Collector Bracket||Shaped aluminum alloy designed for slope/ flat roof installation|
Solar Water Storage Tank
|Water Storage Tank Capacity||100L ~ 10,000L for hot water storage tank|
|Inner tank||Food-grade stainless steel SUS304-2B / SUS316 / Enamel|
|Heat exchanger||Copper / stainless pipe coil firmly fixed inside storage tank|
|Insulation||High-density polyurethane foam with 80~90 hours heat preservation|
|Tank shell||Painted color steel ( stainless steel is available )|
|Accessories||Electrical heater, Magnesium anode, T/P valve, Check valve|
|Pump Working Station||
Solar controller integrated with circulation pump, expansion vessel, pressure meter & valves
Insulated pipe and fittings, Anti-freeze heat carrier, Installation tools, etc.
|Heat-transfer Liquid||glycol and water mixture|
|Collector Angle||20° ~ 90°|
|Hail Resistance||Φ25mm diameter|
|Working Pressure||6.0 bar|
|Model Number||Heat Pipe Solar Collector||
|Container Loading Qty /sets|
|Size /mm||Tubes /pcs||20GP||40GP||40HQ|
1. Fast response: Your inquiry will be replied within 24 hours via e-mail or online messenger.
2. Technical support: You have more than 10 years experience for product suggestion, installation guidance, market analysis, etc.
3. OEM & ODM: We welcome OEM & ODM requirements for solar collector, storage tank, installation frame, and even for some outsourcing equipment.
4. Sample checking: In spite of quality control in production, samples will be selected and installed to check prior to delivery.
5. Minimum order quantity: We offer sample sample manufacturing for customers to check the quality and service.
6. Shipping service: offer to arrange goods shipment to abroad ocean port or inland site, and if necessary to make goods insurance, customs clearance, etc.
7. Import certificates: offer to make Certificate Origin CO, FORM A, FORM E, FORM F, customs certification, etc.
1. Lead-time: 7-15 working days after receiving payment.
2. Payment Term: T/T, L/C, Western Union.
3. Warranty:5Years for the full system,15Years for the vacuum tube, and 1 year for accessories.
4. Trade Term: FOB, CFR and CIF.
Contact Person: Passionsolar