|Capacity:||200L||Working Pressure:||6 Bar|
|Insulation:||55mm High Pressure Polyurethane Foam||Structure:||Split|
|Type:||HomeMade||Outer Tank:||Colored Steel|
|Inner Tank:||Stainless Steel 316||Use:||Low Temperature Area|
high pressure solar water heater,
split pressurized solar water heater
200L HomeMade High Temperature Split Solar Water Heater Used in Low Temperature Area
Advantage of this kind solar water heaters
1. Prolong the life of your existing water heater.
2. Costs less than an electric, gas or oil water heater.
3. No maintenance required.
4. Lasts longer than a traditional hot water heater.
5. Reduce your water heating costs.
6. Reduce your carbon footprint.
1. The solar collector absorbs solar energy and transmits it to the solar water heater tank through circulation.
2. When the temperature of the collector reaches the set value, the controller starts the circulation pump automatically.
3. The circulation pump makes heat-conducting liquid circulate automatically.
4. The heat-conducting liquid transfers heat to water by lower heat exchanger in the water tank.
5. When the temperature difference between solar collector and heat pipe solar water heaters tank doesn't reach the set value, the circulation pump will be shut automatically.
6. In case the temperature of the water tank does not reach T-max, Electric Heating Element will start to work automatically.
1. The upright tank can make the water temperature to a high level. It can hot the water instantly.
2. The tank inside the building, the hot water loses less energy than the normal one
3. The solar collector and the tank of solar water heater is separated, that makes the system combine with the building perfectly, which will reduce the sightseeing for the building and environment around
4. Back up with electric heater so that in the day without sunshine hot water can also be used
5. Can be combined with gas or electric heater
6. Max. Pressure: 12bar; Operating Pressure: 6 bar
7. It can be used for other function, such as warming
Working Station Component
1. Operating screen
3. Pump speed adjust switches
4. Temperature difference circulation pump
5. Flow rate indicator
6. Return circuit connector
7. Safety valve
8. Expansion vessel connector9. Return circuit connector
9. Wall mounting
10. Expansion vessel:8L
11. Pressure resistance: 10 bar pressure for expansion vessel
Solar water heaters specification
|Description||solar water heaters (PT-SP2-200L)|
|Material of out manifold||0.55mm thickness color steel/ fluorine carbon steel|
|Material of inner tank||Food grade 2.0 mm thickness SUS304 stainless steel|
|Tank insulating layer||40mm 45kg/m³ high-density polyurethane foamed|
|Inlet and outlet hole||Male G1''|
|Max pressure||0.6 Mpa|
|Solar collector tube||3.3 Borosilicate glass with N/Al coating|
|Thickness of glass tube||1.6mm|
|Vacuum tube tightness||P≤0.005 Pa|
|Emission ratio||εh=0.04-0.06 (80C±5C)|
|Idle sunning property parameters||Y=220~260m2.C/KW|
|Average heat loss coefficient||ULT=0.6~0.7W/(m2.C)|
|Bracket:||2.0mm thickness aluminum alloy|
|Tank size||550mm Dia x 1340mm Height|
|Solar collector||1pcs 58x1800x20tube solar collector|
|Working station||SP106 pump station|
|Heat exchanger length||Upper:12m, Underside:18m|
5 years' responsibility for free repairing or exchanging due to original quality problem
15 years' quality guarantee for the vacuum tube, and offering 0.8% vacuum tube free for exchanging in case several shattered ones during transportation.
Evacuated Tube Solar Water Heater: standard export package.
The samples are loaded into the plywood boxes.
Contact Person: Mr. Terry White
Tel: +86 135 1138 8384