|Use:||Commercial Water Heating||Accessories:||P/T Valve, Safety Valve, Magnesium Rod, Electrical Heater, Controller|
|Outer Tank:||Painted Steel||Inner Tank:||Stainless Steel 304|
|Bracket:||Aluminium Alloy Frame||Heat Pipe Header:||Red Copper 14*70mm|
residential solar water heater,
high pressure solar water heater
500L Antifreezing Direct Split Solar Water Heater For Commercial Water Heating Aluminium Alloy Frame
1. As heat pipe collector, the condenser zone of the heat-pipe is inserted to the copper sleeves which are distributed on the water pipe averagely.
2. After the solar energy is absorbed by the vacuum tubes, it is transferred to the heat pipe through the aluminum fin.
3. Heated by the energy, the medium in the heat-pipe is working and transferring the heat energy to the condenser zone.
4. When water or other medium in the water pipe flows across the copper sleeves, they would bring the energy and be heated.
5. The heated water or other medium makes water in the tank hotter and hotter by walking across the coils in the tank.
Separated Pressure Bearing Collector
1. Adopts red copper channel,with great performance of heat exchange.
2. Utilize copper heat pipes containing special medium liquid with low boiling point.
3. Work well in all climates, can be functioning well even in ambient temperature of minus 30 degrees Celsius.
4. Each heat pipe tube works independently and efficiently.
5. No water flows inside the vacuum tube,no risk of freezing.withstand high water pressure of up to 1.2 Mpa.
|Channel of manifold||red copper|
|Outer manifold||aluminum alloy|
|Insulation layer||Rock wool|
|Installation size of water pipe||PT 3/4|
|Heat pipe evacuated vacuum tubes|
|Tube material||High borocillicate 3.3 glass|
|Vacuum tube size||58mm*1800mm|
|Absorptive coating structure||Cu/SS-ALN(H)/SS-ALN(L)/ALN|
|Vacuum tightness||5.0×10¯³ Pa|
|Idle sunning property parameters||260-300 m².C/KW|
|Useful life||25 years|
|Frame||1.5mm stronger galvanized steel /2.0mm aluminum alloy|
|Bracket angle||optional, pitched roof, flat roof optional.|
|Solar Water Tank Specification|
|Material of out tank||High quality color coated steel|
|Material of inner tank||SUS 304-2B stainless steel|
|Tank insulating layer||55mm high-density polyurethane foamed|
|Copper coil connector size(inch)||1/2 inch NPT|
|Heat exchanger material||copper coil|
|Components||Electric heater,Magnesium rod,T/P valve,pressure reducing valve|
copper coil: male G 1/2,15 meters per copper coil/PT valve, T/P value:G3/4
PT valve, T/P value:G3/4, Electrical heating stick ,magnesium stick included .
Advantage of this kind of solar water heaters
1. Prolong the life of your existing water heater.
2. Costs less than an electric, gas or oil water heater.
3. No maintenance required.
4. Lasts longer than a traditional hot water heater.
5. Reduce your water heating costs.
6. Reduce your carbon footprint.
L/C at sight
30% T/T in advance as deposit, the rest paid before shipment
30% T/T in advance as deposit, the rest paid against B/L copy
Contact Person: Passionsolar