|Collector Area:||4 M2||Insulation Layer:||40mm Rock Wool|
|Frame:||Aluminum Alloy||Assembly:||Flat Roof|
|Collector:||U Pipe||Manifold Color:||Silver|
30 tube solar collector,
u tube solar collector
Silver Aluminum Alloy Manifold Pressure Passive U Pipe Solar Collector Antifreezing
solar water collector
1. CE,CCC, ISO9001,ISO14001, Solar Keymark.
2. 15 years warranty for vacuum tube
3. Reliable, efficient, twin-glass evacuated tubes
4. High efficiency, long term performance, Light, easy to transport
5. Attractive design, standard frame suitable for pitched roof or flat roof
6. Reliability and long life
7. Significant advantages over flat plate
8. Easy plug-in installation
9. Suitable for mains pressure water
10. Corrosion resistant
11. Can be connected with the existing heating device
12. Protecting the environment and reducing your fuel cost
13. Domestic and commercial use, solar collector is ideal for both domestic and commercial use, and is scalable to your exact needs.
This allows us to be highly competitive.
CPC Solar Collector Three Target Evacuated Tube Solar Thermal Collector with U Heat Pipe CPC Mirror Reflector
U Tube Collector, U Pipe Solar Collector, Super Conducting Solar Thermal Collector, Thermal Collector, U-pipe Collector, Solar Collector, Solar Thermal Collector, U-pipe Collector.
The U type series solar collector are always connected with existing heating supply device.
The selective coating on the inner cover of the evacuated tube converts solar energy into heat energy and transfers heat to metal U tube by an aluminum fin.
The liquid (usually a glycol water antifreeze mixture) in the metal U tube is heated, and conducts the heat energy to the water inside the storage tank through plate exchanger or internal spiral coils.
1. 360°absorber (CPC reflector)
2. high energy yield
3.high price/performance ratio
4. easier and faster modular installation
5. long lifetime and stable service.
Maximum performance at minimum dimensions.
Absorber is bigger than gross surface area.
Three dimensionally 360°shaped absorbers for the greatest possible energy collecting surface, utilized up to most of the diffuse and direct radiation from morning to evening.
360°absorber tube utilizes solar energy the year round in the most efficient way and provide the users with free energy even in the bad weather.
Compared with the other collectors, the absorbers, thanks to 360°technology, absorbs direct and diffuse radiation in a much greater mass.
In concert with vacuum tube insulation, heretofore unknown rates of efficiency have been achieved with our 360°absorber tubes.
Even at sub-zero temperatures this construction pervents heat loss.
Description Of Product U Pipe Solar Collector
|Manifold connections(mm/inch)||3/4” or 1/2” optional|
|Operating fluid pressure(Mpa)||0.6|
|Distance from tube to tube(mm)||75|
|Flow range recommendation(l/m2h)||50-150|
|Optimal installation angle||20-70º vertical,-5º to +5º horizontal|
|Insulation||compressed glass wool-k=0.041W/mk|
|Optimal flow rate||0.1L/min/tube-0.026G/min/tube|
|Header pipe||99.93% pure copper & lead free 45% silver brazing|
|Manifold casing material||Aluminum(grade 3A21)|
|1.New manifold,more stronger;|
|2.The frame can be adjusted;|
|4.Tail stock support is made of stainless steel or aluminum alloy.|
|1.the water is heated by the heat pipe rapidly|
|2.there is no water in the vacuum tube,so the tube will not break in winter|
|3.it can be combined with the architecture perfectly|
|4.it can be combined with existing pipeline|
|5.it will be affected by the local water quality. it doesn’t suit hard water|
|6.it can still work in event of occasional tube breakage|
Contact Person: Passionsolar