|Tubes:||20 Tubes||Insulation:||Rock Wool|
|Frame:||Aluminum Alloy||Installation:||Flat Roof|
|Heat Pipe:||U Pipe||Manifold Color:||Silver|
|Angle Of Bracket:||25 Degree Adjustable||Application:||Swimming Pool|
u tube solar collector,
u type solar collector
High Absorption U Pipe Solar Collector 25 Tubes With 25 Degree Adjustable Aluminum Alloy Frame
Working Theory & Parts Description:
high pressure U pipe solar collector is one of the most popular solar collector with pretty high efficiency.
The selective three-target coating of vacuum tubes converts solar irradiation into heat energy and transfers to copper U pipes by aluminum wrapping.
The water or heat transfer liquid pass through U pipes absorbs heat all the way, taking away the heat to store in tank water.
Features of U Pipe Solar Collector:
1. One of the most popular and practical collector in solar water heating system;
2. Wide applications for water heating, pool heating, space heating;
3. Large heating capacity up to 100,000 Liter hot water;
4. Much safe and stable performance with high pressure;
5. Super anti-freezing performance to work in (-) 40°C;
6. Very efficient direct or indirect solar water heating;
7. Applicable to active closed loop or open loop system.
8. Strong adaptability to flat or slope roof installation;
9. Easy installation and connection with simple structure;
10. With no limitation in collector angle for installation;
11. More than 10 years experience from VISION company for consultation.
high pressure evacuated tube solar collector with U pipe is usually used in active closed loop system with connection in series and parallel for domestic and large-scale commercial solar water heating applications, such as hot water for real estate, hotels, factories, hospitals, schools, swimming pools, space or floor heating, etc.
6 years international responsibility for U pipe solar collector and 15 years for vacuum tubes due to original quality problems.
|Tubes (pcs)||10 / 12 / 15 / 18 / 20 / 24 / 30|
|Glass tube||Vacuum Tube with three-target coating Cu-SS-ALN/AIN|
|U pipe||TU1 copper pipe Φ8mm welded with copper header pipes|
|Heat conductor||Shaped aluminum wrapping tightly contact copper U pipe|
|Manifold||Manifold header||TP2 copper Φ22*1.0mm (larger size is available)|
|Manifold shell||Anodized aluminum alloy|
|Insulation||High-density fiberglass module|
|Seals||High-temperature resisting silicon seal|
|Bracket||Material||Shaped strong aluminum alloy adaptable to flat & slope roof|
|Tube holder||Anti-aging UV stabilized nylon|
|Heat Carrier||Distilled water / Anti-freezing glycol and water mixture|
|Connection||Φ22mm or 1/2 inch male threaded|
|Hail Resistance||Φ25mm diameter|
|Collector Angle||0 ~ 90°|
|Test Pressure||12.0 bar|
|Working Pressure||6.0 bar|
|Model Number||Solar Vacuum Tube||
|Container Loading Qty /sets|
|Size /mm||Qty /pcs||20GP||40GP||40HQ|
U pipe solar collector is comprised of four main parts:
Vacuum Tube: Absorbs solar energy and converts it to usable heat. Vacuum between the two glass layers insulates against heat loss.
U Pipe: The PTU pipe is a U-shape copper pipe with two sides welded into two seperate copper header pipes, the U pipes are wrapped with aluminum fin that absorbs the heat from within the vacuum tube.
Manifold: Insulated box containing the copper header pipe. The header is two seperate copper pipes welded with U pipes. The U pipe manifold bears high pressure and usually work in closed loop solar system for indirect solar water heating.
Mounting Frame: Strong and easy to install with various options to match different mounting methods.
Comparing with Heat Pipe solar collector:
1. Higher efficiency solar water heating;
2. No collector angle limitation in installation;
3. Bigger flow rate with more efficient heat exchange;
4. More adaptable to different building structure installation.
Comparing with Vacuum tube solar collector:
1. High efficient heat pipe tubes;
2. High pressure and anti-freezing collector;
3. Less heat loss for closed loop circulation;
4. No risk of tube breaking from thermal shock;
5. No risky of tube breaking from water freezing.
6. No system drainage even though one or several tubes are broken;
Comparing with Flat plate solar collector:
1. Higher efficiency collector, much lower heat loss with vacuum insulation;
2. Super anti-freezing performance with water & glycol mixture heat carrier;
3. No system drainage even though one or several tubes are broken;
4. More convenient in system parts carrying and installation;
Technical support: We offer design and installation instruction with 10 years installation experience.
OEM: Your LOGO information can be made on our solar collector and carton boxes.
ODM: Design manufacturing is available for manifold header and connection, heat pipe condenser, frame structure, etc.
Contact Person: Passionsolar