|Tubes:||20 Tubes||Insulation:||Rock Wool+ Polyurethane|
|Frame:||Aluminum Alloy||Installation:||Pitched Roof|
u tube solar collector,
u type solar collector
20 Tubes Pressurized U Pipe Solar Collector With Black Aluminum Alloy for House Used
evacuated u pipe solar collector
1. CCC,ISO9001,CE certified,
2. OEM offered,
Description of U Pipe solar collector:
Compare with ordinary vacuum tube, which is more efficient to absorb heat energy.
1. The U type solar collector are always connected with existing heating supply devices.
U pipe solar collector composes of metal U pipe, metal slice, insulation layer, vacuum tub and collector frame.
2. The selective coating on the inner cover of the evacuated tube converts solar energy into heat energy.
And our updated U type solar collector has been improved on the basis of the U type collector.
3. Plug U pipe into vacuum tube and have metal slice put inside tube and fixed on one side of U pipe, then water circulation will happen to the system due to water temperature difference between the two sides of U pipe.
Solar collector will be separated with tank by transmitter inside U pipe and have the solar radiation converted into heat energy which transferred to tank by heat exchanger, transmitter can be anti-freeze liquid, which is perfect for cold area and working pressure can bear 0.6Mpa.
Advantages and features:
1. The vacuum tubes absorb the solar energy and transfer into the heat energy, then pass it to the U pipe, it can get high temperature.
There is no water in the vacuum tube, so the tube will not break in the winter.
2. A long time of heat preservation.
3. It can be still operate in the event of occasional tube breakages.
4. It can be combined with the architecture perfectly.
5. It can be combined with existing pipeline.
6. Specially fitting in the areas of acid rain, sea wind erosion by salt and bad weather conditions. 7. Stable and reliable performance, well wind resistance.
8. Meeting the requirement of washing clothes, bathing etc.
Manifold(interior): Red copper
Manifold(exterior): Aluminum alloy
U Pipe: Diameter 8mm & thickness 0.6mm /red copper
Aluminum fin: 1600/1300 mm full length
Heat insulation layer: Eco-friendly rockwool 50mm
Vacuum tube: 58*1800mm/47*1500mm
Bracket: Aluminum alloy 1800/1500mm
Hail resistance: 25mm
Max pressure: 6 bar
Anti-freezing: > -35 degree
Daily efficiency: ≥ 55%
|U Pipe Solar Collector|
|Vacuum Tube Diameter (mm)||58|
|U Pipe||8mm Copper Pipe|
|Vacuum Tube Number||10||12||16||18||20|
|Distance between Pipes(mm)||80|
|Glass Tube Material||Borosilicate Glass 3.3|
|Thermal Expansion coefficient of Glass(/K)||(3.3-0.1)×10-6/K|
|Vacuum Grade (bar)||10-6bar|
|Shell Material||Aluminum Alloy|
|Inlet and Outlet||22mm|
|Stagnation Temperature (°C)||>200℃|
|Maximum Working Pressure(bar)||6bar|
|Allowed Heat Transfer Medium||Water|
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details:water tank is 1 PC/Carton, solar panel is 1 PC/Carton. Sample put in wooden case, Standard package carton for sea delivery.
Delivery Detail:By T/T,within 5 days after received part of deposit.
1. T/T 30% Deposit in advance and balance should be paid after receiving the B/L copy.
2. L/C at sight (if your quantity reaches 5*40’ HQ container)
3. Sample order or LCL: we accept western union and one touch business.
Contact Person: Mr. Terry White
Tel: +86 135 1138 8384