|Collector Area:||1-4 M2||Insulation Layer:||40mm|
|Frame:||Aluminum Alloy||Reflector:||Aluminum Alloy Reflector|
|Heat Pipe:||24*90mm Condenser||Manifold Color:||Silver|
|Angle Of Bracket:||45 Degree||Application:||House Used|
heat pipe vacuum tube solar collector,
solar hot water collector
CE High Efficiency Aluminium Alloy Reflector Heat Pipe Solar Collector for House Used
58 Heat Pipe Solar Energy System
1. Solar key mark, CE,
2. 0.73 premium conversion factor
3. Digital & auto production line
1. Manifold: Aluminum alloy
2. Channel: Red copper
3. Heat pipe: Copper
4. Bracket: Aluminum alloy/ Galvanized steel/ Stainless steel
5. Insulation material: Rock wool
1) High efficiency solar collector using heat pipe evacuated tubes.
2) Able to be used in all climates.
3) Reliable and efficient with twin-glass solar tubes.
4) Copper heat pipes for rapid heat transfer.
5) Easy plug-in installation for mounting on the roof or at ground level.
6) Maintenance free.
7) Suitable for mains pressure water (up to 6bar / 87psi).
8) Corrosion resistant silver brazed copper header.
9) Frame material: SS / AL / Black coating
10) Collectors may be connected in series to increase water heating capacity.
11) Tubes easily replaced if broken - can be used with broken tubes.
12) Ideal for commercial solar water heating applications
1. Our Product is economic and environmental.
2. Our Product is durable and has a long service life.
3. We have rich production experience.The quality of Product is reliable.
4. We have a perfect production process and strict quality control system.
5. We have perfect service system and will give you the best service.
high pressure heat pipe solar collector is one of the most popular solar collector with pretty high efficiency.
The selective coating of vacuum tubes converts solar irradiation into heat energy and transfers to copper heat pipes by aluminum wrapping.
The heat transfer liquid in heat pipe then vaporize and rapidly rise to the top condenser.
In active system, a pump circulates water or heat transfer fluid through the manifold header pipe, taking away the heat to store in tank water.
The cooled vapor in heat pipe then liquefies and returns to pipe bottom, waiting for another heat circulation in few seconds.
|Solar Collector Specifications|
|Components||Material & Specifications|
|Evacuated Tubes||Material: Borosilicate 3.3
Tube style: Twin wall all glass
Dimensions: Φ58mm outer tube; Φ47mm inner tube;
1.8m length, 1.8mm outer tube wall thickness
|Solar Absorb Coating||Material: Graded AL/N on AL
Absorptance: >92% (AM1.5); Emittance: <8% (80oC)
Vacuum: P<5x10-3 Pa; Heat loss: <0.8W/ (m2 oC)
|Heat Pipes||Material: High purity “oxygen free” copper (ASTM: C10200, DIN: OF-Cu)
Heat transfer fluid: distilled water
Maximum heat transfer capacity: 220W
Operating angle: 20-80o Startup temperature: ~30oC
|Copper Header Pipe||Material: Copper (ASTM: C1100, DIN: ECu-58); Potable water rated.
Brazing rod: BAg45CuZn Maximum pressure: 800kPa
Connection Options: 7/8” OD copper (US size), 19.1mm OD flared nut
(Australia) or 22mm OD copper (Europe)
|Heat Transfer Fins||Material: High purity aluminum|
|Rubber Components||Material: HTV Silicone Rubber (UV stabilised)|
|Mounting Frame||Material: 439 Stainless Steel or 6005-T5 Aluminum Alloy|
|Tube Clips||Material: 301 Stainless Steel|
|Fasteners||Material: 304 Stainless Steel|
|Manifold Casing||Material: 5005-H16 Aluminum with Anodized or Powder Coated Finish|
|Manifold Insulation||Material: Glass Wool (K = 0.043W/mK)
Thickness: Average >50mm
Contact Person: Passionsolar