|Heating Collector:||15 Tubes||Insulation Thickness:||40mm|
|Frame:||Aluminum Alloy||Installation:||Tile Roof|
|Heat Pipe:||24*90mm Condenser Copper||Manifold Color:||Silver|
|Angle Of Bracket:||0 Degree||Application:||Pool|
pressurized solar collector,
solar hot water collector
High Efficiency Tile Roof Vacuum Tube Heat Pipe Solar Collector Aluminium Alloy Frame
Working Principle of Heat Pipe Vacuum Tube Solar Collector
high pressure heat pipe solar collector is one of the most popular solar collector with pretty high efficiency.
The selective coating of vacuum tubes converts solar irradiation into heat energy and transfers to copper heat pipes by aluminum wrapping.
the heat transfer liquid in heat pipe then vaporize and rapidly rise to the top condenser, in active system.
a pump circulates water or heat transfer fluid through the manifold header pipe, taking away the heat to store in tank water.
the cooled vapor in heat pipe then liquefies and returns to pipe bottom, waiting for another heat circulation in few seconds.
Features of Pressurized Solar Collector with Heat Pipe Tube
1. Easy installation
2. Reliable and efficient
3. Corrosion resistant materials
4. Stable solar conversion during the day
5. Most efficient and most economic model
6. Ideal for many solar water heating applications
7. Economic goods surpass their money with good efficiency
8. Aluminum frame, Galvanized steel frame, or color steel frame
9. Simple structure and working principle but the most economical
Advantages of Heat Pipe Solar Collector
Comparing with vacuum tube solar collector
1. High efficient heat pipe tubes
2. High pressure and anti-freezing collector
3. Less heat loss for closed loop circulation
4. No risk of tube breaking from thermal shock
5. No risky of tube breaking from water freezing
6. No system drainage even though one or several tubes are broken
Comparing with flat panel solar collector
1. Higher efficiency collector, much lower heat loss with vacuum insulation
2. Super anti-freezing performance for heat pipes in cold weather condition
3. No system drainage even though one or several tubes are broken
4. More convenient in system parts carrying and installation
Φ58*1800 / Φ47*1500
12 / 15 / 18 / 20 / 24 / 30
Vacuum Tube with three-target coating Cu-SS-ALN/AIN
TU1 copper pipe, condenser Φ14mm/ Φ24mm, body Φ8mm
Shaped aluminum wrapping tightly contact copper heat pipe
TP2 copper diameter 35mm (larger size is available)
Anodized aluminum alloy
|Insulation||High-temperature resisting fiberglass plus high-density PU foam|
High-temperature resisting silicon seal
Shaped strong aluminum alloy adaptable to flat & slope roof
Anti-aging UV stabilized nylon
Distilled water / Anti-freezing propylene glycol and water mixture
Φ22mm copper (1 inch male threaded size is available)
|Hail Resistance||Φ25mm diameter|
|Collector Angle||20 ~ 90°|
|Test Pressure||12.0 bar|
|Working Pressure||6.0 bar|
|Model Number||Solar Vacuum Tube||
|Container Loading Qty /sets|
|Size /mm||Qty /PCS||20GP||40GP||40HQ|
Your inquiry will be replied within 24 hours via e-mail or online messenger.
More than 10years experience for product suggestion, installation guidance, market analysis, etc.
OEM & ODM:
OEM & ODM requirements for solar collector, storage tank,
installation frame, and even for some outsourcing equipment.
In spite of quality control in production, samples will be selected and installed to check prior to delivery.
Minimum order quantity:
We offer sample sample manufacturing for customers to check the quality and service;
Arrange goods shipment to abroad ocean port or inland site, and if necessary to make goods insurance, customs clearance, etc.
Offer make Certificate Origin CO, FORM A, FORM E, FORM F, customs certification, etc.
1.Lead-time: 7-15 working days after receiving payment
2.Payment Term: T/T, L/C, Western Union
3. Warranty: 5 Years for the full system, 15 Years for the vacuum tube, and 1 year for accessories
4. Trade Term: FOB, CFR and CIF
Contact Person: Passionsolar