|Heating Collector:||20 Tubes||Insulation Layer:||40mm Rock Wool|
|Frame:||Aluminum Alloy||Assembly:||Flat Roof|
|Heat Pipe:||14mm Condenser Copper||Manifold Color:||Silver|
|Angle Of Bracket:||45 Degree||Application:||Pressurized|
heat pipe vacuum tube solar collector,
pressurized solar collector
Pressurized Aluminum Alloy Bracket Sunny Powered Heat Pipe Solar Collector High Efficiency
1. Manifold(interior): red copper
2. Manifold(exterior): aluminum alloy
3. Aluminum fin: 1600mm full length
4. Heat pipe: red copper
5. Heat insulation layer: high density polyurethane foam 50mm/ eco friendly rockwool 50mm
6. Bracket: aluminum alloy 1800mm 0-50degree
7. Hail resistance: 25mm
8. Max pressure: 6bar
9. Heat pipe: anti-freezing >-35°C
10. Daily efficiency: ≥55%
Heat pipe solar collector description
The heat pipe solar thermal collector can be used for individual villa and commercial project, with EN12975& solar key mark approvals, anti-icing& pressurized, Aluminum Alloy Frame.
All the pipeline is made of red copper and conducted by heat transfer medium liquid.
The manifold uses aluminum alloy for exterior, red copper for interior, also with fashion design.
It use Eco-friendly rockwool for insulation layer.
Heat preservation: 72hours
Vacuum tube: 58x1800mm 1.6mm or 2.2mmthickness ALN-SS-CU coating.
The bracket is in line with structural mechanics, very stable and solidly build.
Dual-purpose for both flat and inclined roof.
Withstand high pressure when it is working.
It can be combined arbitrarily to meet the demand of large water consumption, and also could be combined with existing pipeline.
SRCC, and Solar Keymark Certificates
Heat pipe solar collector advantages
1. All the pipeline is made of red copper and conducted by heat transfer medium liquid.With the heat pipe in the vacuum tube,so no water will flow in the vacuum tube.
2. The manifold uses aluminum alloy for exterior, red copper for interior, also with fashion design;
3. Withstand high pressure when it is working.
4. It can be combined arbitrarily to meet the demand of large water consumption, and also could be combined with existing pipeline.
5. Each tube can work alone, so the solar collector can work even one tube is broken and easy to change if necessary.
Heat pipe solar collector information
|Name :||Heat Pipe Solar collector|
|Type :||Heat pipe solar collector|
|Vacuum tube :||high quality borosilicate glass 3.3, with the selective absorber coating|
|Absorbing coatings :||Interference coating|
|External diameter of vacuum tube||58mm|
|Length of vacuum tube :||1800mm|
|Inner tank diameter/material :||360mm,1.2mm ,SUS304stainless steel|
|Outer tank diameter/material :||460mm,colorful steel 0.41mm|
|Material of coating :||AL-N/AL-Cu and heat pipe inside the tube|
|Insulating layer :||50mm polyurethane|
|Safety valve setting pressure :||6 bar|
|Bracket :||stainless steel , galvanized steel plate, aluminium alloy|
|Hail resistance :||40mm|
Product Optional Specifications
|TYPE||AREA (M2)||VACUUM TUBE||
1- What is your Delivery Time?
LCL order/Sample order: 3--7days.
Full container order:7-10days.
2- What is your Guarantee Time?
3- Can you accept OEM ?
YES, will do OEM Basing on all your detailed requirements.
4- What is your Payment Term?
We accept T/T,Escrow & West Union
5- What is your MOQ?
6- What is your Packing?
LCL order/Sample order in wooden box Package
Full container order in Standard quality export carton with PE Foam Protection
7- What is your FOB Port?
We accept FOB Shanghai & Ningbo
8.- What is your Monthly Production Capacity?
9- What is your Shipping Term?
PDF Catalogue of Heat Pipe Solar Collector.
Contact Person: Passionsolar