|Collector Area:||4 M2||Tubes:||Concentrated Evacuated Tubes|
|Frame:||Aluminum Alloy||Assembly:||Flat Roof|
|Heat Pipe:||14mm Condenser||Manifold Color:||Silver Color|
|Angle Of Bracket:||45 Degree||Application:||Split Heating System|
heat pipe vacuum tube solar collector,
pressurized solar collector
Hotel Flat Roof Used Concentrated Evacuated Tubes Heat Pipe Solar Collector for Split Heating System
Heat pipe solar collector working principle
1) Solar absorption: solar radiation is absorbed by the solar tubes and converted into heat.
2) Solar heat transfer: heat pipes conduct the heat from within the solar tube up to the
3) Solar energy storage: water is circulated through the header, via intermittent pump cycling.
Each time the water circulates through the header, the temperature is raised by 5-10C.
Throughout the day, the water in the tank is gradually heated.
1. The water can be heated by the heat pipe rapidly.
2. Save place and easy to install.
3. Perfectly combined with architecture.
4. No water flow into the vacuum tubes, the tube won't break in winter.
5. Stable performance. It can still operate in the event of occasional tube breakage.
6. The water tank need not be installed higher than the collector.
7. Ideal for commercial solar water heating applications.
8. It is available whether the roof is pitch or flat.
9. Low maintenance effort.
1. inner manifold: stainless steel SUS304-2B.
2. outer manifold: PVDF
3. glass tube dimension: 47mm*1500mm 58mm*1800mm
4. heat preservation: 72hrs
5. hail resistance: 15mm
heat pipe solar collector Specification:
|Flow channel size||3/4|
|Heat insulation layer||Rockwool 50mm|
|Aluminum fin||1600 mm full length|
|Vacuum tube||58*1800mm, SS-CU-AIN/ALN coating|
|Bracket||Aluminum alloy ,20/25/38/45/50 degree|
|Max pressure||6 bar|
|Heat pipe||Anti-freezing > -35 °C|
Heat pipe solar collector loading information:
|Item No.||Solar Vacuum Tube||Absorber Area(m2)||Loading Qty / sets|
|qty / pcs||size / mm||20GP||40GP||40HQ|
1.The goods are on the basis of FOB Shanghai terms or CIF.
2.Term of the payment: 100%T/T in advance for LCL.
30% T/T in advance,balance 70% after the receipting the copy of the B/L.
3.Delivery time is 15 days for full container.
4.Package:all goods are in cartons for full container ,samples will be in plywood case.
Packaging & Delivery
1. Standard export packing for FCL order.
2. Special packing for LCL order.
10-15 days after receipt of deposit.
Contact Person: Passionsolar