|Collector Tubes:||20 Tubes||Insulation:||Rock Wool|
|Bracket:||Aluminum Alloy||Assembly:||Flat Roof|
|Heat Pipe:||24mm Condenser||Manifold Color:||Silver|
|Angle Of Bracket:||30 Degree||Application:||Apartment|
pressurized solar collector,
solar hot water collector
High Efficiency Heat Pipe Solar Collector 10-30 Tubes With Reflectors 24mm Condenser
1) solar collector is designed with pressure up to 0.6Mpa.
2) Easy to use, also convenient to install
3) Can be put in the courtyard, on the roof or balcony
4) Inlet water hole connects to the tap water, and the outlet hole connects to the tap water, and the outlet hole produces pressure hot water directly
5)Efficiency: The advantage of solar tubes is that insulate the inner tube from heat loss. This means that once heat is absorbed, it is transferred to the water in the manifold, and not lost to the outside environment.
6)Aesthetics: Solar collector is designed to be low profile, sitting closed to the surface of the roof. Tubes are black and so blend in nicely with most roof colors.
7) Heat pipe has its special principle and function, and no water in the pipe. If one of the pipe is broken, the heat collector still could be used normally. Therefore, this kind of products has gradually accepted by consumers.
1) Reliable & efficient twin-glass solar tubes
2) Copper heat pipes for rapid heat transfer
3) Easy plug-in installation
4) Free maintenance
5) Suitable for mains pressure water
6) Corrosion resistant silver brazed copper header
7) The surface is made of powder coated galvanized steel
8) Stable solar conversion during the day
9) The perfect solar collector for domestic solar water heater systems
10) Ideal for commercial solar water heating applications
1) The operation of the solar collector is very simple
2) Solar absorption: solar radiation is absorbed by the solar tubes &converted into heat
3) Solar heat transfer: heat pipes conduct the heat from within the solar tube up to the heater pipe
4) Solar energy storage: water is circulated through the header, Via intermittent pump cycling. Each time the water circulates through the header, the temperatures is raised by 5-10°C.
The water in the tank is gradually heated time by time.
|Model||Absorbing Area(m2)||Heat pipe vacuum tube||Water Temperature (Centigrade)||
· Considering the economics of a solar water heating system
· Evaluate your site's solar resource
· Determine the correct system size
· Determine the system's energy efficiency
Warranty & Service
Warranty: 6 years
If some problem happens which is relative to our quality, we are absolutely responsible for it.
Contact with us at anytime, we will solve it in time.
Contact Person: Passionsolar