|Model:||15-60 Tubes||Collector:||Vacuum Tube|
|Warranty:||6 Years||Use:||Swimming Pool|
|Outer Tank:||Colored Steel||Inner Tank:||Stainless Steel|
|Bracket:||Galvanized Steel 0/20/30/45 Degrees||Heat Preservation:||72 Hours|
vacuum tube hot water solar collector,
evacuated tube solar collector
50 Tubes High Efficiency Stainless Steel Vacuum Tube Solar Collector for Swimming Pool
1. Domestic, industrial and commercial heating use
2. Suitable for open or closed Loop (glycol-water)
3. Space heating
4. Caravan Parks, Hotels, Schools, Public Showers/Kitchens , Restaurants
5. For large scale water heating
6. First-rate, attractive and reasonable price
7. Certificate of CE and ISO
8. Non pressurized system
9. 58 1800mm Vacuum tube
1. Highly efficient absorption of high performance with daily average efficiency over 50%
2. Can be used all year round even in the cold weather
3. Automatically controlled
4. For both flat roof and slope roof
1. Reliable, efficient, tri-element evacuated vacuum tubes
2. Easy plug-in installation
3. Maintenance free
4. Suitable for mains pressure water
5. Aluminum frame 2.5mm thickness
6. Stable solar conversion throughout the day
7. Ideal for commercial solar water heater applications
8. Popular market: India, Pakistan, Mexico, Jordan, Egypt, South Africa, and etc.
Vacuum tube: 58/1800 solar vacuum tube
Outer shell: 1.6mm thick aluminum alloy outer shell
Insulation: 35mm thick polyurethane foam insulation
Bracket: 45 degree 1.5mm thick galvanized sheel steel
Application:solar water heating system
Packing and shipping:
MOQ: 20'GP container (Sample is available)
Warranty: 10 years guarantee for whole set solar water heater
Payment term: 30% deposit by TT, Balance for BL by TT or LC
Delivery time: 7 days after confirmed
Port of departure: Shanghai or Ningbo
Supply ability: 8000 sets per month
Package: Standard export cartons
1. T/T 30% Deposit in advance and balance should be paid after receiving the B/L copy.
2. L/C at sight (if your quantity reaches 5*40’ HQ container).
3. Sample order or LCL: we accept western union and one touch business.
Maintenance of the system is very easy and includes the following tasks:
Regular rain should keep the evacuated tubes clean, but if particularly dirty they may be washed with a soft cloth and warm, soapy water or glass cleaning solution. If the tubes are not easily and safely accessible, high pressure water spray is also effective.
During autumn, leaves may accumulate between or beneath the tubes. Please remove these leaves regularly to ensure optimal performance.
3. Broken tube
If a tube is broken it should be replaced as soon as possible to keep the system working. Any broken glass should be cleared away to prevent injury.
Contact Person: Passionsolar