|Model:||50 Tubes||Working Pressure:||0.5 Bar|
|Warranty:||6 Years||Manifold:||Stainless Steel|
|Inner Tank:||Stainless Steel||Collector:||Vacuum Tube|
|Frame:||Stainless Steel||Circulation Type:||Open Loop|
vacuum tube hot water solar collector,
solar evacuated tube collectors
50 Tubes High Efficiency Stainless Steel Manifold Vacuum Tube Solar Collector for Project
1. The design of this type solar collector use the all-glass three targets vacuum tubes as the heat-absorb element.
2. The high vacuum degree of the clearance between the outer and inner tube can reduce the heat emission which caused by convection and conduction to a very low level.
3. All-glass evacuated tube transfers sun energy into heat energy by the high absorption rate and low emittance rate of layer films (Cu/Al/SS).
4. Depend on thermo-siphon principle, the different density between the hot water and the cold water, a cycle can be created in the tube which hot water ascending and cold water descending status.
5. Keeping natural circulation like this, the water in the manifold will be heated hotter and hotter.
1. The horizontal solar module. It is the mainstream collector that used to supply plenty of hot water, it is a non-pressure solar collector.
2. Due to place the vacuum tubes in the horizontal direction, the central collector pipe is the channel in the up-and-down direction, so it is very suitable for using for natural circulation.
3. Each unit have more vacuum tube, so when we need to use more tubes and lack of area of structure, it is usually use this system.
4. Especially, on the long and wide roof, adopt series installation in the up-and-down direction to place more tubes in the minimum area and save the cost of the support.
5. The support adopt crane span structure design plan, it is easy to installation and firm.
6. The diameter of water outlet is DN25, (nominal diameter) use the silicone tube to connection.
1. It is the system that can place most vacuum tube in unit area.
2. Adopt natural circulation, Without electricity, Reliable operation, Low failure rate, Almost free maintenance.
3. Relatively speaking, the cost of the collector is less than others.
4. Due to place the vacuum tubes in the horizontal direction, the central collector pipe is the channel in the up-and-down direction, Provided the possibility for empty the system.
So it can realize anti-freezing and provide lots of water. When the system stop working, still have lots of hot water in vacuum tube, using the empty technology can enjoy more water.
5. The distance between the bottom of tank and up end of the collector should more than 0.5 m.
6. The up circulation pipe should lay in a third of tank.
1. Applicable to solar hot water supply/ swimming pool heating/ commercial water heating.
2. Operates automatically, telecommuting controlling.
3. The design allows for versatile architectonic integration.
4. Strong adaptability
5. Wide application occasions
6. Economical and practical
7. Environmental conservation and energy saving
8. In large-scale projects, we use many-tubes-connected solar collecting system that is composed of solar collectors, storage tank, auxiliary heating system, computerized controller and pipe cycling system
9. with large heat collecting capacity and hot water output.
|Outer casing||Painted steel (galvanized steel)|
|Inner casing||SUS316 Stainless steel|
|Insulation layer||Polyurethane foam, thickness 30mm|
|Tube structure||All-glass double deck co-axial structure|
|Glass material||High borosilicate 3.3 glass|
|Absorptive coating property||Tube size||Dia. 58*L.1800mm|
|Sediment method||Three targets magnetron sputtering plating|
|Material||Strong galvanized steel|
|Angle:||0. 22, 38, 45 optional, pitched roof, flat roof optional.|
Water pipe connect
Manifold has two water connectors, water inlet and outlet.
Solar collector connect to water storage tank, when water circulate, the hot water in the solar collector will flow to the water tank, cold water will flow to solar collector and heating.
Maintenance of the system is very easy and includes the following tasks:
Regular rain should keep the evacuated tubes clean, but if particularly dirty they may be washed with a soft cloth and warm, soapy water or glass cleaning solution. If the tubes are not easily and safely accessible, high pressure water spray is also effective.
During autumn, leaves may accumulate between or beneath the tubes. Please remove these leaves regularly to ensure optimal performance.
3. Broken tube
If a tube is broken it should be replaced as soon as possible to keep the system working. Any broken glass should be cleared away to prevent injury.
Contact Person: Mr. Terry White
Tel: +86 135 1138 8384