|Tube:||Vacuum Tube||Accessories:||Magnesium Rod, Electrical Heater, Controller|
|Hail Resistance:||25mm||Outer Tank:||Stainless Steel 304|
|Inner Tank:||Stainless Steel 304||Bracket:||Galvanized Steel Frame|
evacuated tube solar hot water heater,
low pressure solar water heater
200L Portable Non Pressurized Vacuum Tube Solar Water Heater Galvanized Steel Frame
1. Perfect design and good quality
2. OEM offered
3. simple and convenient in use
4. stainless steel and color steel non-pressurized solar water heaters
Our products were provided both domestic and overseas.
With many years experience of producing the solar water heater, we do have the ability to offer you both a perfect design and good quality.
We have three different models for your selection (the stainless / color / galvanized) steel covered outside image.
● Highly efficient absorber of high performance with daily average efficiency over 50%;
● Start up quickly.
● Withstand pressure of 0.5 Bar, can be connected directly with city water.
● Water inside the evacuated tubes,directly heating.
● Highly efficient insulation with polyurethane foam.
● Simple structure, easy to assembly and install,. simple structure, easy to assembly and install.
● Can be used all year round in the cold climate.
● Can be used together with auxiliary electric boost.
● Long service life, can be used over 15 years.
Insulation tank: SUS304,SUS-316L inner tank
Working pressure: 0.5 bar
Working principle: direct working with tap water
Frame: slope and flat roof.
Assistant function: electric heater
Because of the larger proportion of hot water than cold water, cold water flows downward and hot water goes upward.
The water will be heated continuous between water tank and vacuum tube.
In other wards, hot water always floats on cold water.
The hot water flows to the water tank from the vacuum tubes.
Because of the proportion, cold water flows to vacuum tubes from the water tank.
The cold water is heated in vacuum tubes. After it becomes hot water, it flows to water tank again.
The water circulates constantly between water tank and vacuum tubes; the cold water in water tank will be hotter and hotter.
Finally, all cold water will be heated to be hot water. This is the heating course of cold water.
|Models||vacuum tuber||Capacity (Liter/Day/60°C)||absorber area||Qty (set)|
|Payment Terms||L/C, T/T|
|Minimum Order||2 sets|
|Lead Time / Delivery Time||15 Day(s)|
|Delivery Details||after receipt of payment|
|Port of Lading||Ningbo / Shanghai|
|Target Market(s)||Africa(except Middle East), Central & Southern Asia, Latin America, Southeast Asia|
Contact Person: Mr. Terry White
Tel: +86 135 1138 8384