|Type:||Non Pressurized||Tube:||Vacuum Tube|
|Outer Tank:||Colored Steel||Inner Tank:||Stainless Steel 304|
|Bracket:||Stainless Steel 0/20/30/45 Degrees||Use:||Home|
500L Compact Solar Water Heater,
45 Degrees Compact Solar Water Heater,
Colored Steel Solar Water Heater
500L Vacuum Tube Compact Solar Water Heater Tap Water Flat Roof Solar Collector
1) Vacuum tube: borosilicate glass 3.3, AL-N/AL or Al N/Al N-SS/Cu selective absorbing coating
2) Vacuum tube size: Φ47x1,500mm / Φ58x1,800mm
3) Vacuum tube qty: 10 / 12 / 15 / 18 / 20 / 21 / 24 / 25 / 30 / 36 pcs
4) Heat insulating layer: 50mm / 55mm / 60mm thickness polyurethane foam
5) Heat preservation: 72hrs
6) Inner tank: made of SUS304-2B food grade stainless steel
7) Thickness of inner tank: 0.35-0.5mm
8) Outer tank: stainless steel 304
9) Tank diameter: 410mm / 420mm / 460mm / 470mm / 480mm
10) Tank capacity: 80L-300L
11) Bracket: stainless steel
12) Thickness of bracket: 1.2-1.5mm
13) Hail resistance: 25mm
14) Optional accessories: assistant tank, electrical heater, controller.
|Vacuum tube||Spec. (mm)||Φ 47× 1500 Φ 58× 1800|
|Tube (pcs)||15 / 18 / 20 / 24 / 30 / 36|
|Material||3.3 Borosilicate glass, magnetron spluttering selective coating|
|Coating||AL/AL-ALN(H)/AL-ALN(L)/ALN or Cu/SS-ALN(H)/SS-ALN(L)/ALN|
|Water tank||Capacity||70L- 500L for inner water tank|
|Inner tank||Food-grade stainless steel plate SUS304-2B|
|Insulation||High-density polyurethane integrated foam-forming 50~60mm|
|Tank shell||Color steel plate|
|Bracket||Spec. (mm)||1.2 ~ 1.5mm thickness|
|Material||Hot-dip galvanized steel plate|
|Accessories||Stainless bolts & nuts, Silicon rubber seal, Dustproof rubber seal, Plastic pipe holder|
|Optional device||Electrical heater, Intelligent controller / Assistant tank, Anod magnesium bar|
|Tilt angle||25° ~ 50°|
|Water output||45-95 °C|
|Hail resistance||Φ 25mm diameter|
Because of the larger proportion of hot water than cold water, cold water flows downward and hot water goes upward.
The water will be heated continuous between water tank and vacuum tube.
In other words, hot water always floats on cold water.
The hot-water flows to the water tank from the vacuum tubes.
Because of the proportion, cold water flows to vacuum tubes from the water tank.
The cold water is heated in vacuum tubes.
After it becomes hot water, it flows to water tank again.
The water circulates constantly between water tank and vacuum tubes.
The cold water in water tank will be hotter and hotter.
Finally, all cold water will be heated to be hot water. This is the heating course of cold water.
1)The angle of the frame can be changed in production as the local latitude condition of the customers. We can design the suitable angle for the customers
2) We offer the spare accessories and tubes for your order for free
3) We can offer the different material of water tank,frame and tubes according to your request
4) We offer the fittings of this system,like immersion heater,water supplier,magnesium and so on.You can buy according to your requirement.
Scope of Application:
Non Pressurized Solar water heaters popular in Asia,Africa,torrid zone and warm area.
PDF Catalogue of Integrative Non Pressurized Solar Water Heater.
Contact Person: Passionsolar