|Collector:||Vacuum Tube||Accessories:||Feeding Tank|
|Outer Tank:||Stainless Steel||Inner Tank:||Stainless Steel 316|
|Bracket:||Stainless Steel 201 0/20/30/45 Degrees||Heat Preservation:||72 Hours|
Feeding Tank Solar Evacuated Tube Collectors,
2000L Vacuum Tube Solar Collector,
Feeding Tank Vacuum Tube Solar Collector
Solar Water Heater Vacuum Tube Solar Collector , Evacuated Tube Collector 2000L Solar Water Heater
Stainless steel, multi-angle
14 year factory, export quality
10 days to deliver 1 container
Warranty 10 years for system
1. Its specially suitable and widely used in large capacity solar water heating project, such as swimming pool, hotel, school, house, restaurant, farm etc.
2. It is the most economical solution for solar water heating project. Cost of vacuum tube solar collector is much lower (around 50% less) than heat pipe (pressurized) solar collector.
3. It can operate automatically, remote controlling.
4. Any type of back up heating can be combined
5. Easy installation and connection and little maintenance needed.
Non-pressure solar collector application
1. Hotels, resorts, hospitals and hostels
2. Process industry, boiler feed, laundry and canteens
3. Agricultural sector, hatcheries and dairies
4. Process industry, Boiler feed, Laundry and canteens
5. Agricultural sector, hatcheries, and dairies
6. Swimming pool heating
7. In-process heating
8. Health clubs (Steam / Sauna)
|Vacuum Tube||borosilicate glass 3.3|
|Tube Coating||Three layers coating, tri target tube|
|Manifold inner material||SUS304-2Bstailess steel|
|Manifold outer material||Aluminum alloy|
|Bracket||Aluminum alloy or stainless steel|
|Insulation Foam||40mm polyurethane foam|
|Number of Tubes||20, 30, 40, 50|
|Description||Non-pressure solar collector|
|Material of inner tank||0.4mm thickness SUS304/2B Food grade stainless steel|
|Material of manifold tank||0.4mm thickness SUS304/BA stainless steel|
|Tank insulating layer||40mm 50kg/m³ high-density polyurethane foam|
|Inlet and outlet hole||Male G 1’ /NPT1'|
|Solar collector tube||3.3 Borosilicate glass with ALN coating|
|Thickness of glass tube||1.6mm|
|Vacuum tube tightness||P≤0.005 Pa|
|Idle sunning property parameters||Y=220~260m2.C/KW|
|Average heat loss coefficient||ULT=0.6~0.7W/(m2.C)|
|Bracket:||Aluminium alloy with anti-corrosion treatment, 1.8mm thickness|
<Please select specific angle when you order>
|Welding:||Argon arc welding, spot welding|
|Fastening pieces:||Made of stainless steel screw|
|Frame angle:||Nylon bottom support, silicon gasket|
|Max working temp.:||99°C|
Q1: Can I get any discount?
The Price is negotiable, we can offer you discount according to your order quantity. If you purchase it with container loading quantity, we can offer you some discount. For LCL goods, it needs extra wooden case fee.
Q2: How long will it take for my goods to receive?
Normally it need about 30 days to ship to European Countries and America by sea.
Q3: How much are the shipping costs?
Shipping cost is charged by the measurement and shipping port.
Q4: Do you offer samples for free?
Unfortunately we do not supply free samples.
Q5:How do I place my order?
You can send us an inquiry letter first, we will contact you in 24 hours and guide you how to order.
Q6: How to contact us?
Please send your Inquiry to our email or call us by tel/cell no.
Contact Person: Mr. Terry White
Tel: +86 135 1138 8384