50tubes Non Pressure Vacuum Tube Solar Collector Glass Tube Collector For Hotel , Solar Water Collector
3000L Resort Solar Hot Water Solution Centralized Solar Water Heating System Hotel Vacuum Tube Collector
|Structure:||Non Pressure||Outer Tank:||Stainless Steel 201|
|Inner Tank:||Stainless Steel 304||Bracket:||Galvanized Steel 201 0/20/30/45 Degrees|
vacuum tube hot water solar collector,
solar evacuated tube collectors
60tubes ETC Evacuated Tube Solar Collector , Painted Steel Vacuum Tube Solar Collector
1) inner manifold: Stainless steel SUS304-2B
2) outer manifold: Color steel or Stainless steel
3) Glass tube dimensions: 47mm x 1.5m x 50 PCS; 58mm x 1.8m x 50 PCS
4) Heat preservation: 72hrs
5) Hail resistance: 25mm
Working Principle of Solar collector
1. The solar collector connect with non-pressurized solar tank.
2. The water pass through solar manifold then into vacuum tube, vacuum tube absorb solar energy, heating the water inside of vacuum tube.
3. According to density difference, the cold water through down into vacuum tube, and hot water flow up into solar manifold, then storage in heat protection water tank.
4. After circulation by temperature circulation pump, all of the cold water will be heated to hot water and storaged in heat protection water tank.
Features of Solar collector
1. The solar collector is more suitable for solar hot water project, because you can free compose many solar collectors for connect with different capacity solar tank, for example, the capacity can do 1000liters, 2000liters, 3000liters, 100000liters, 200000liters and more , normally use in hotel, swimming pool, and others large project
2. The solar collector is separated with non-pressurized solar tank, so it need temperature circulation pump for promote circulation, when the water temperature is difference between storage tank and solar collector, the pump will strat working, cold water will into vacuum tube for heating, and hot water will back to solar tank for storage.
3. The solar collector and solar tank is non-pressurized , so exhaust vent on solar collector and exhaust pipe on solar tank is most important for protection the solar hot water system.
Features of Solar Manifold
1. We have three design for your choose: round type, quadrilateral type and octagonal type
2. Double sides opening for horizontal type solar collector, single side opening for vertical type solar collector
3. The solar manifold can opening from 10tubes to 70tubes for φ47mm/1500mm or φ58mm/1800mm vacuum tube
4. We have many material for your choose: stainless steel, color armor plate, aluminum alloy and galvanized steel.
5. The color armor plate have different color for your choose : white, red, silver gray.
Material of Solar collector
a) Solar manifold: Round type solar manifold, horizontal type solar collector.
Outer shell: Color steel or SUS304 2B.
b) Frame: Galvanized steel with powder coating.
c) Insulation layer: polyurethane foam.
d) Vacuum tube: high borosilicate glass with AL/N/AL coating.
e) Specification of vacuum tube: φ47mm/1500mm, φ58mm/1800mm vacuum tube.
|Vacuum Tube||Size (mm)||Φ58*1800 / Φ47*1500|
|Tube (pcs)||40 / 50 / 60 / 70|
|Glass||Double layer borosilicate 3.3 glass with high vacuum|
|Coating||Single-target AL/AL-ALN(H) or three-target Cu/SS-ALN|
|Manifold||Shape||Rectangular / Round|
|Manifold tank||Food-grade stainless steel SUS304-2B / SUS316|
|Manifold shell||Color steel gray painted|
|Insulation||High-density polyurethane foaming 40MM thickness|
|Bracket||Shaped strong aluminum alloy structure adaptable to flat or slope roof|
|Accessories||Anti-aging silicon seals, dust proof seals, stainless screws|
|Connection||1 inch male thread (larger size is available)|
|Collector Angle||5 ~ 90°|
|Hail Resistance||Φ25 mm diameter|
|Model Number||Solar Vacuum Tube||
|Container Loading Qty /sets|
|Size /mm||Qty /pcs||20GP||40GP||40HQ|
Packaging & Shipping
Packaging Details: Export strong corrugated carton.
Delivery Detail: Within 7 - 10 days for container order quantity upon confirmed invoice or sales contract.
PDF Catalogue of Non Pressure Solar Collector.
PT-NC Non Pressure Solar Collector.pdf
Contact Person: Passionsolar