|Capacity:||200L||Working Pressure:||6 Bar|
|Warranty:||6 Years||Testing Pressure:||10 Bar|
|Roof:||Slope Roof||Collector:||Heat Pipe|
|Principle:||Pressurized||Inner Tank:||SUS304 Stainless Steel|
copper pipe solar water heater,
thermosiphon solar water heater
Closed Circulation Integrative Pressurized Heat Pipe Solar Water Heater For Home
1) Superior heat preservation ensured by 55mm polyurethane foam insulation layer.
2) Designing the immersion heater hole in advance for the cloudy, snowy, and rainy days.
3) Suitable for mains pressure water (up to 0.6MPa)
4) Immersion heater connects with SFH water tank
5) Material: galvanized sheet
6) Inner tank material: using pressurized material, the inner tank has the advantages as follows:
a) No corrosion: can prevent corrosion lead from chlorine ion, sea water, salt water or buck water.
b) No leakage: applied for special anti-corrosion layer
c) Sanitary water: the qualities showed above make it possible that water quality is good and no twice pollution
7) Able to be used in all climates.
8) Automatic water supply, could supply water self-acting without any other installation and could able to be pressured.
This is a passive, thermosyphon, heat pipe, system.
It has no moving parts and is the latest, most efficient technology.
This is a very high-tech version of a black garden hose laying in the sun.
Water inside the hose gets very hot.
Cold water, which normally enters your water heater in the house, is diverted through a pipe into the food-grade stainless steel tank on top of the collector tubes.
Sunlight heaters a fluid in the middle of the sealed glass collector tubes.
The heated fluid rises to the top of the tube where it heats a copper rod.
The rod fits into a copper nipple in the white storage tank.
Inside the tank, water surrounding the nipple gets hot.
When you turn on a faucet in the house, cold water flows in one side of the storage tank, forcing hot water out the other side and into the house.
Drinking water never comes in contact with the collector tubes, so there is no chance of anything toxic getting into your water.
If a tube breaks, the rest of the tubes keep working and there's no leak because the nipple seals the tank.
1) Connect with tap water piping directly. Water is feed automatically by the water pressure.
The vacuum tubes absorb the sun energy and transfer the heat to the tank via the copper heat pipe and the water temperature of tank is gradually heated.
2) If the water is expand and pressure rise to more than 6 bar. The P/T valve will release automatically.
3) The electric heater can be operated for backup heating. Compact Heat pipe pressurized solar water heater
Scope of Application:
It suit for the climate where are very hot, it will reach the best efficiency when use it near to the equator.
1. The angle of the frame can be changed in the production as the virtual geographical condition of the customers. We can design the suitable angle for the customers.
2. We offer the spare accessories and tubes for your order for free.
3. We can offer the different material of water tank , frame , and tubes according to your request.
1. Electric heater:1500W-2000W/220V-230V;
2. Intelligent controller: SR609(esp. for integrative pressurized type);
3. P/T valve (pressure & temperature): WAY-20,0.7MPa;
4. Magnesium rod:diameter 20mm, length 23 cm, copper connector;
5. Temperature sensor;
6. Air vent valve;
7. Vacuum valve;
8. Check valve.
Lead Time /
|Delivery Details||15 days when we get your advanced payment|
|Packing Info||exported standard cartons|
|Target Market(s)||Africa(except Middle East), Eastern Europe, Hong Kong/ Macao/ Taiwan, Japan & Korea, Latin America, Mainland China, Middle East, North America, Northern Europe, Oceania, Central & Southern Asia, Southeast Asia, Western & Southern Europe|
1. What is your Delivery Time?
Full container order:15days.
2. What is your Guarantee Time?
6 years; Provide you with some accessories, they are free for you.
3. Can you accept OEM and ODM ?
YES, printing your LOGO on the product and package, it's free.
4. What is your payment term?
We accept T/T or L/C, Western Union and Paypal.
5. What is your MOQ?
6. How do you pack?
LCL order in plywood case
Full container order in high quality export carton
7. What is your FOB port?
We accept FOB Shanghai, Ningbo, Shenzhen, Guanagzhou, Qingdao etc.
8. What is your monthly production capacity?
9. What is your shipping term?
10. Do you any additional services?
We offer free spares according to your order quantity. Such as Vacuum Tube, tube holders, dusting rings, silicon rings, screws etc.
And we can offer logo design, Products Advertising Design etc services free.
PDF Catalogue of Integrative Pressurized Solar Water Heater.
Contact Person: Passionsolar