|Capacity:||500L||Working Pressure:||6 Bar|
|Glass Vacuum Tube::||Three Layers, 58 X 1800mm||Accessories:||P/T Valve, Safety Valve, Magnesium Rod, Electrical Heater, Controller|
|Outer Tank:||Colored Steel||Inner Tank:||Stainless Steel|
|Structure:||Split||Use:||Domestic Hot Water Use|
residential solar water heater,
split pressurized solar water heater
Automatic High Efficiency Split Solar Water Heater 500L For Domestic Hot Water Use
High Efficiency Solar Hot Water System.
1. EN12975, Solar key mark,SRCC,CE,ISO.
2. 0.68~0.73 premium conversion factory.
High Efficiency Solar Hot Water System
High Efficiency Solar Hot Water System Advantages
1) Can be combined with existing heating system
2) Adopts red copper channel, with great performance of heat exchange.
3) Utilize copper heat pipes containing special medium liquid with low boiling point
4) No water inside the evacuated tubes, no risk of freezing
5) Each heat pipe tube works independently and efficiently, the solar water heater can still in service even with several tubes breakage
6) Work well in all climates, can be functioning well even in ambient temperature of minus 30 degrees Celsius.
7) Hail resistance: 25mm
High Efficiency Solar Hot Water System Working Principle
1. As heat pipe collector, the condenser zone of the heat-pipe is inserted to the copper sleeves which are distributed on the water pipe averagely.
2. After the solar energy is absorbed by the vacuum tubes, it is transferred to the heat pipe through the aluminum fin.
3. Heated by the energy, the medium in the heat-pipe is working and transferring the heat energy to the condenser zone.
4. When water or other medium in the water pipe flows across the copper sleeves, they would bring the energy and be heated.
5. The heated water or other medium makes water in the tank hotter and hotter by walking across the coils in the tank.
|High Efficiency Solar Hot Water System TECHNICAL DATA|
|Manifold casing material||Anodized aluminum alloy|
|Manifold header pipe||TU2 copper|
|Insulation layer||Compressed rock wool.|
|Tube structure||All-glass double deck co-axial structure|
|Glass material||High borosilicate 3.3 glass|
|Outer tube dia. & thickness||Ø58±0.7mm; Glass thickness 1.6±0.15mm|
|Inner tube dia.& thickness||Ø47±0.7mm; Glass thickness 1.6±0.15mm|
|Absorptive coating property||Structure||AL/AL-ALN(H)/AL-ALN(L)/ALN or Cu/SS-ALN(H)/SS-ALN(L)/ALN|
|Sediment method||Single target or Three targets - magnetron sputtering plating|
|Specific absorption||0.90-0.93(AM1.5) / 0.93-0.96(AM1.5)|
|Emission ratio||0.05-0.075(800C±50C) / 0.04-0.06(800C±50C)|
|Solar irradiation for obtaining a preset water temperature||Φ=58 H≤4.7MJ/m²||H=4.1-4.4MJ/m² / H=3.7-4.2MJ/m²|
|Vacuum tightness||5.0×10¯³ Pa|
|Idle sunning property parameters||220-260 m².C/KW / 260-300 m².C/KW|
|Average heat loss coefficient||ULT=0.6~0.7W/(M2.0C) / ULT=0.4~0.6W/(M2.0C)|
|Useful life||15 years|
|Heat pipe material||Oxygen free copper (TU1),Cu=Ag>99.99%(o2<16ppm)|
|Heat pipe condenser||Top: Dia.14mm/ 20mm/22mm/ 24mm, Body: Dia.8mm|
|Nickel-plated heat pipe (14mm,20mm,22mm, 24mm) optional, will quote per request|
|Max.working temp||-30 ~250C|
|Useful life||15 years|
|Bracket:||Stronger galvanized steel / Stainless steel/aluminium alloy|
|Bracket angle:||0,18,22,38,45 optional, pitched roof, flat roof optional.|
|Fastening pieces:||Made of zinc-coated stainless steel..|
|MODEL No.||Tube Size||Tube No.||Aperature Area||Gross Area||Volume||Gross Weight||Load Qty 20GP/40HQ|
|Dia.*L||( m2 )||( m2 )||( m3 )||( kg )||( sets )|
Advantage of this kind of solar water heaters
1. Prolong the life of your existing water heater.
2. Costs less than an electric, gas or oil water heater.
3. No maintenance required.
4. Lasts longer than a traditional hot water heater.
5. Reduce your water heating costs.
6. Reduce your carbon footprint.
We defines an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) as an entity or organization that integrates a customized or embedded the product in its own unique solution for sale to its customers.
The proof of this concept is that the product must be significantly transformed.
The OEM Partner primarily uses its own company logo and brand name on its solution and it markets, sells and provides technical and warranty support directly to its customers.
Contact Person: Passionsolar