|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||CARTONS/PLYWOOD CASE/PALLET|
|Delivery Time:||10 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Heating Collector:||25Tubes||Insulation Layer:||Rock Wool|
|Frame:||Aluminum Alloy||Assembly:||Flat Roof|
|Structure:||Heat Pipe||Manifold Color:||Silver Color|
|Angle Of Bracket:||45 Degree||Application:||Pool|
CE Approved Rock Wool CPC Super Heat Pipe Solar Collector Pressured High Temperature
Solar collector working principle:
1. The heat pipe series solar collector are always connected with existing heating supply device.
2. The selective coating on the inner Cover of the evacuated tubes converts solar energy into heat energy and transfers heat to the heat pipes by aluminum fins.
3. The liquid in the heat pipe changes into vapour which rises to the condenser.
4. The heat then passes through the heat exchanger and the vapour becomes liquid, returning to the base of the heat pipe.
5. The heat conducts to the heat transfer liquid (anti-freezing liquid or water) via a copper pipe.
6. This transference of heat into the liquid creates a continuous circulation as long as the collector is heated by the sun.
Solar collector specification:
1. Manifold (interior): 0.8mm thickness Red copper
2. Manifold (exterior): 2. Mm thickness Aluminum alloy
3. Glass tube dimensions: 58mm x 1.800mm
4. Insulation layer: 45mm thickness glass fiber /polyurethane layer
5. Heat preservation: 72-96hrs
6. Hail resistance: 25mm
7. Max pressure: 6 bar
8. Coating of vacuum tube: Ss-c/cu
9. Frame: 2.0mm thickness Aluminum Alloy
Solar collector applications:
1. Hotels, resorts, hospitals and hostels
2. Process industry, boiler feed, laundry and canteens
3. Agricultural sector, hatcheries and dairies
4. Process industry, Boiler feed, Laundry and canteens
5. Agricultural sector, hatcheries, and dairies
6. Swimming pool heating
7. In-process heating
8. Health clubs (Steam / Sauna)
|Technical Data of solar collector|
|Numbers of tube(pcs)||15|
|Absorber area approx.(m2)||1.425|
|Hydraulic Connections||G3/4" male thread|
|Maximum operation pressure(Bar)||6|
|Heat transfer fluid||Anti-freeze Fluid (Water-Glycol)|
|Start-up Temperature of heat pipe||<=30C|
Solar collector system specification
|Flow type||Heat pipe|
|Heat pipe material||TU1 copper|
|Heat pipe size||Top: Ø14* 1mm; Body: Ø8* 0.6mm thickness|
|Tube diameter||φ47/1500mm or φ58/1800mm|
|Solar vacuum glass tube||High boron-silicon|
|Coating of absorber on glass tube||Al-N-Al,Copper,Stainless steel|
|fins around heat pipe||single long Aluminum(1.68m)|
|Manifold pipe material||TU1 copper (Ø35x0.8mm)|
|Manifold casing material||Aluminum alloy(2.0mm)|
|Insulation material in manifold casing||Glass fiber|
|Thickness of insulation(mm)||45|
|Density of insulation (kg/m3)||90|
|Frame material||Aluminum alloy frame(2.0mm)|
Heat pipe technical data
|Heat conduction coefficient||>99%|
|Axial heat transition quantity||0.93-2.49kw/cm²|
|Heat conduction speed||>200mm/s|
|Axial temperature difference||1-2centi-degree/m|
|Working temperature range||30centi-degree~300centi-degree|
|Resistance to high temperature||No deformation in 48hours under 250C high temp condition|
|Resistance to low temperature||-35C|
1. The goods are on the basis of FOB Shanghai terms or CIF.
2. Term of the payment: 100%T/T in advance for LCL.
30% T/T in advance,balance 70% after the receipting the copy of the B/L.
3. Delivery time is 15 days for full container.
4. Package:all goods are in cartons for full container ,samples will be in plywood case.
Packaging & Delivery
1. Standard export packing for FCL order.
2. Special packing for LCL order.
10-15 days after receipt of deposit.
Contact Person: Passionsolar