|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Model Number:||10/15/20/24/25/30 Tubes|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||CARTONS/PLYWOOD CASE/PALLET|
|Delivery Time:||10 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Collector Tubes:||10/15/20/24/25/30 Tubes||Insulation:||Glass Wool|
|Housing Material:||Aluminum Alloy||Assembly:||Pitched Roof|
|Heat Pipe:||14*70mm Condenser Copper||Manifold Color:||Silver|
|Certificate:||Keymark Approved||Application:||Swimming Pool|
14mm Heat Transfer Condenser Copper Pipe High Efficiency Heat Pipe Solar Collector
Solar heat pipe collector specification:
1. Manifold (interior): 0.8mm thickness Red copper
2. Manifold (exterior): 2.0 mm thickness Aluminum alloy
3. Glass tube dimensions: 58mm x 1.800mm
4. Tube no: 60tube
5. Insulation layer: 45mm thickness glass fiber /polyurethane layer
6. Heat preservation: 72-96hrs
7. Hail resistance: 25mm
8. Max pressure: 6 bar
9. Coating of vacuum tube: SS-ALN/CU
10. Frame: 2.0mm thickness Aluminum Alloy
Solar heat pipe collector applications:
1. Hotels, resorts, hospitals and hostels
2. Process industry, boiler feed, laundry and canteens
3. Agricultural sector, hatcheries and dairies
4. Process industry, Boiler feed, Laundry and canteens
5. Agricultural sector, hatcheries, and dairies
6. Swimming pool heating
7. In-process heating
8. Health clubs (Steam /Sauna)
Solar heat pipe collector working principle:
1. The heat pipe series solar heat pipe collector are always connected with existing heating supply device.
2. The selective coating on the inner Cover of the evacuated tubes converts solar energy into heat energy and transfers heat to the heat pipes by aluminum fins.
3. The liquid in the heat pipe changes into vapour which rises to the condenser.
4. The heat then passes through the heat exchanger and the vapour becomes liquid, returning to the base of the heat pipe.
5. The heat conducts to the heat transfer liquid (anti-freezing liquid or water) via a copper pipe.
6. This transference of heat into the liquid creates a continuous circulation as long as the collector is heated by the sun.
Technical Data of Heat pipe solar collector:
|Numbers of tube(pcs)||60 (4pcs*15tube solar heat pipe collector)|
|Absorber area approx.(m2)||2.812|
|Hydraulic Connections||G3/4" male thread|
|Maximum operation pressure(Bar)||6|
|Heat transfer fluid||Anti-freeze Fluid (Water-Glycol)|
|Start-up Temperature of heat pipe||<=30C|
Solar heat pipe collector material specification:
|Flow type||Heat pipe|
|Heat pipe material||0.6mm thickness TU1 copper|
|Heat pipe size||Top: Ø14* 1mm; Body: Ø8* 0.6mm|
|Solar vacuum glass tube||High boron-silicon|
|Coating of absorber on glass tube||Al-N-Al,Copper,Stainless steel|
|fins around heat pipe||single long Aluminum(1.68m)|
|Manifold pipe material||TP2 copper (Ø35x0.8mm)|
|Manifold casing material||Aluminum alloy (2.0mm)|
|Insulation material in manifold casing||Glass fiber|
|Thickness of insulation(mm)||45|
|Density of insulation (kg/m3)||90|
|Frame material||Aluminum alloy frame (2.0mm)|
Heat pipe technical data:
|Heat conduction coefficient||>99%|
|Axial heat transition quantity||0.93-2.49kw/cm²|
|Heat conduction speed||>200mm/s|
|Axial temperature difference||1-2centi-degree/m|
|Working temperature range||-30 centi-degree - 300 centi-degree|
|Resistance to high temperature||No deformation in 48hours under 250C high temp condition|
|Resistance to low temperature||-35C|
· Considering the economics of a solar water heating system
· Evaluate your site's solar resource
· Determine the correct system size
· Determine the system's energy efficiency
Packaging & Delivery
1. Standard export packing for FCL order.
2. Special packing for LCL order.
10-15 days after receipt of deposit.
PDF Catalogue of Heat Pipe Solar Collector.