|Collector:||Flat Plate||Work Pressure:||0.6Mpa|
|Test Pressure:||1.2Mpa||Insulation Material:||Glass Wool|
|Frame:||Aluminum Alloy||Gross Area (m2):||2|
|Absorber Coating:||Blue Titanium||Welding:||Laser Welding|
flat panel solar collector,
solar panel collector
Minus 40 degrees Freeze Resistant Flat Plate Solar Collector Portable Solar Water Heater
Flat Plate Panel Solar Collector is one of the most wide-used solar collector with high efficiency.
The selective coated absorber sheet absorbs up to 95% of available sunlight converting into usable heat.
The heat is normally absorbed by water in the loop, or a freeze-resistant water mixture which is used to supplement hot water heating or house air heating.
Toughened low-iron glass (glazing) protects the absorber from the outside environment while allowing through more than 91% of sunlight.
A thick sheet of copper or aluminum plate is coated with a highly selective anodic oxidation coating that is extremely efficient at absorbing sunlight and converting it into usable heat.
The absorber sheet is ultrasonically welded to the copper riser pipes.
The insulation helps reduce heat loss from the sides and back of the collector.
High-density polyurethane and glass wool can greatly reduce weight and heat lost of the collector.
Riser & Header Pipe
Conforms to international standards, the header and riser pipes are brazed together to form a harp shaped heat exchanger that the solar system water or fluid circulates through.
The absorber sheet is ultrasonically welded to the riser pipes, thus transfers heat to the water or heat transfer fluid.
Anodized aluminum alloy sheet seals the back and frame of the panel and adds to the rigidity of the collector.
The rails in the frame are designed for easy mounting attachment.
|Dimension/ MM||2000*1060*82 / 2000*1060*95|
|Net Weight/ KGS||34KGS/ 36KGS accordingly|
|Absorber||Header||Copper pipe Φ22mm / 25mm|
|Riser||Copper pipe Φ10mm|
|Absorber||Copper / Aluminum plate|
|Coating||Selective Anodic oxidation|
|Absorption||≥ 92 ±2%|
|Emittance||≤ 15 ±2%|
|Insulation||Material||Fiber glass and polyurethane foam|
|Thickness||Back 40mm, side 25mm|
|Glazing||Material||Low iron tempered textured glass|
|Transmittance||≥ 91 ±2%|
|Casing||Frame material||Anodized aluminum alloy|
|Back plate||Embossed aluminum / Galvanized steel|
|Frame color||Brown / Silver / Black|
|Sealing gasket||Anti-aging EPDM|
|Heat-transfer Liquid||Pure water / Propylene glycol & water mixture|
|Anti-freezing||(-) 40°C with propylene glycol & water mixture|
|Working Life||More than 25 years|
|Working Pressure||6.0 Bar ( Max 10 bar )|
|Container Loading Qty / pcs|
10 years international responsibility for Flat Plate Panel Solar Collector due to original quality problems.
Packaging & Shipping
Packaging Details: Export strong corrugated carton.
Delivery Detail: Within 7 - 10 days for container order quantity upon confirmed invoice or sales contract.
1. Fast response: Your inquiry will be replied within 24 hours via e-mail or online messenger;
2. Technical support: more than 10 years experience for product suggestion, installation guidance, market analysis, etc.
3. OEM & ODM: OEM & ODM service for solar collector, storage tank, installation frame, and even for some out-sourcing equipment;
4. Sample checking: In spite of quality control in production, samples will be selected and installed to check prior to delivery;
5. Minimum order quantity: We offer sample sample manufacturing for customers to check the quality and service;
6. Shipping service: offer to arrange goods shipment to abroad ocean port or inland site, and if necessary to make goods insurance, customs clearance, etc;
7. Import certificates: make Certificate Origin CO, FORM A, FORM E, FORM F, customs certification, etc.
Contact Person: Passionsolar