|Model:||100 Tubes||Use:||Large Heating Project|
|Insulation:||High Pressure Polyurethane Foam||Evacuated Tube:||Glass Tubular Vacuum Tube|
|Circulation Type:||Open Loop||Outer Tank:||Stainless Steel|
|Inner Tank:||Stainless Steel 304||Bracket:||Stainless Steel 304|
vacuum tube hot water solar collector,
solar evacuated tube collectors
100 Tubes Evacuated Solar Collector Open Loop Circulation Room Hot Water Heating
1. vacuum tube.
2. shield ring.
3. polyurethane foam thermal insulation.
5 the retaining bolt.
6 inner tank.
7 pipe sealing ring.
1. The food-grade SUS304 stainless steel tank, corrosion resistance, the service life is long.
2. The non-pressure running and can be used for natural circulation system, the collector absorb surface is big, installation is simple.
3. All polyurethane foam heat preservation, high pressure foaming process, small coefficient of thermal conductivity, heat loss.
4. Designed for commercial building design, suitable for schools, dormitories, hotel, bath center and other public construction application.
|TUBE MATERIAL||HIGH BOROSILICATE GLASS 3.3||HIGH BOROSILICATE GLASS 3.3|
|TUBE INNER/OUTER WALL THICKNESS(mm)||1.6/1.8||1.6/1.8|
|MANIFOLD MATERIAL/WALL THICKNESS(mm)||SUS304/0.50||SUS304/0.50|
|JOINT PORT SPECIFICATION||1″||1″|
|THERMAL INSULATION MATERIAL/THICKNESS(mm)||POLYURETHANE FOAM/40||POLYURETHANE FOAM/40|
|COLLECTOR RATED PRESSURE(MPa)||0.003||0.003|
|COLLECTOR RUNNING TEMPERATURE Celsius||<100||<100|
|COLLECTOR ABSORB AREA(m2)||4.8||5.8|
|COLLECTOR TOTAL AREA(m2)||7.72||8.24|
|INTERCEPT EFFICIENCY η0||0.62||0.62|
|HEAT LOSS COEFFICIENT a||3.0||3.0|
|COLLECTOR NET WEIGHT(kg)||12.5||129.5|
|HORIZONTAL INSTALLATION SIZE|
Packaging & Delivery
Export carton for full container.
7 days after receiving the deposit.
1. T/T 30% Deposit in advance and balance should be paid after receiving the B/L copy.
2. L/C at sight (if your quantity reaches 5*40’ HQ container)
3. Sample order or LCL: we accept western union and one touch business.
6 years international responsibility for U pipe solar collector and 15 years for vacuum tubes due to original quality problems.
Maintenance of the system is very easy and includes the following tasks:
Regular rain should keep the evacuated tubes clean, but if particularly dirty they may be washed with a soft cloth and warm, soapy water or glass cleaning solution. If the tubes are not easily and safely accessible, high pressure water spray is also effective.
During autumn, leaves may accumulate between or beneath the tubes. Please remove these leaves regularly to ensure optimal performance.
3. Broken tube
If a tube is broken it should be replaced as soon as possible to keep the system working. Any broken glass should be cleared away to prevent injury.
PDF Catalogue of Non Pressure Solar Collector.
Contact Person: Passionsolar