|Type:||Non Pressurized||Outer Tank:||Colored Steel/Stainless Steel|
|Inner Tank:||SUS304 2B||Bracket:||Galvanized Steel With Plastic Coated|
|Vacuum Tube:||Three Layers 58*1800/47*1500||Insulation Layer:||High Presure Polyurathane Foaming|
vacuum tube hot water solar collector,
solar evacuated tube collectors
50tubes Solar Pool Heating System Vacuum Tube Solar Collector Glass Tube Heater for Hotel
Features of Solar collector
1. The solar collector is more suitable for solar hot water project, because you can free compose many solar collectors for connect with different capacity solar tank, for example, the capacity can do 1000liters, 2000liters, 3000liters, 100000liters, 200000liters and more , normally use in hotel, swimming pool, and others large project
2. The solar collector is separated with non-pressurized solar tank, so it need temperature circulation pump for promote circulation, when the water temperature is difference between storage tank and solar collector, the pump will strat working, cold water will into vacuum tube for heating, and hot water will back to solar tank for storage.
3. The solar collector and solar tank is non-pressurized , so exhaust vent on solar collector and exhaust pipe on solar tank is most important for protection the solar hot water system.
Features of Solar Manifold
1. We have three design for your choose: round type, quadrilateral type and octagonal type
2. Double sides opening for horizontal type solar collector, single side opening for vertical type solar collector
3. The solar manifold can opening from 10tubes to 70tubes for φ47mm/1500mm or φ58mm/1800mm vacuum tube
4. We have many material for your choose: stainless steel, color armor plate, aluminum alloy and galvanized steel.
5. The color armor plate have different color for your choose : white, red, silver gray.
1) inner manifold: Stainless steel SUS304-2B
2) outer manifold: Color steel or Stainless steel
3) Glass tube dimensions: 47mm x 1.5m x 50 PCS; 58mm x 1.8m x 50 PCS
4) Heat preservation: 72hrs
5) Hail resistance: 25mm
|Vacuum Tube||Size (mm)||Φ58*1800 / Φ47*1500|
|Tube (pcs)||40 / 50 / 60 / 70|
|Glass||Double layer borosilicate 3.3 glass with high vacuum|
|Coating||Single-target AL/AL-ALN(H) or three-target Cu/SS-ALN|
|Manifold||Shape||Rectangular / Round|
|Manifold tank||Food-grade stainless steel SUS304-2B / SUS316|
|Manifold shell||Color steel gray painted|
|Insulation||High-density polyurethane foaming 40MM thickness|
|Bracket||Shaped strong aluminum alloy structure adaptable to flat or slope roof|
|Accessories||Anti-aging silicon seals, dust proof seals, stainless screws|
|Connection||1 inch male thread (larger size is available)|
|Collector Angle||5 ~ 90°|
|Hail Resistance||Φ25 mm diameter|
|Model Number||Solar Vacuum Tube||
|Container Loading Qty /sets|
|Size /mm||Qty /pcs||20GP||40GP||40HQ|
Working Principle of Solar collector
1. The solar collector connect with non-pressurized solar tank.
2. The water pass through solar manifold then into vacuum tube, vacuum tube absorb solar energy, heating the water inside of vacuum tube.
3. According to density difference, the cold water through down into vacuum tube, and hot water flow up into solar manifold, then storage in heat protection water tank.
4. After circulation by temperature circulation pump, all of the cold water will be heated to hot water and storaged in heat protection water tank.
Material of Solar collector
a) Solar manifold: Round type solar manifold, horizontal type solar collector.
Outer shell: Color steel or SUS304 2B.
b) Frame: Galvanized steel with powder coating.
c) Insulation layer: polyurethane foam.
d) Vacuum tube: high borosilicate glass with AL/N/AL coating.
e) Specification of vacuum tube: φ47mm/1500mm, φ58mm/1800mm vacuum tube.
This solar collector is unpressurized,which usually used in not cold areas,such as China, Asia, Africa, Latin America, and Oceania, where the temperature is moderate, not extreme cold in winter, also in Romania, Portugal and other Europe.
1- What is your Delivery Time?
Full container order:15days.
2- What is your Guarantee Time?
6 years, Provide you with some accessories, they are free for you.
3- Can you accept OEM and ODM?
YES, printing your LOGO on the product and package, it's free.
4-What is your payment term?
We accept T/T or L/C, Western Union and Paypal.
5-What is your MOQ?
6-How do you pack?
LCL order in plywood case
Full container order in high quality export carton
7-What is your FOB port?
We accept FOB Shanghai, Ningbo, Shenzhen, Guanagzhou, Qingdao etc.
8-What is your monthly production capacity?
9-What is your shipping term?
10-Do you any additional services?
We offer free spares according to your order quantity. Such as Vacuum Tube, tube holders, dusting rings, silicon rings, screws etc.
And we can offer logo design, Products Advertising Design etc services free.
PDF Catalogue of Non Pressure Solar Collector.
Contact Person: Passionsolar