|Model:||50Tubes||Working Pressure:||0.5 Bar|
|Insulation:||High Pressure Polyurethane Foam||Evacuated Tube:||Al/N/Al-SS-CC, Triple Element|
|Use:||Project Solution||Manifold:||Stainless Steel|
|Inner Tank:||Stainless Steel 316L||Bracket:||Stainless Steel 201 0/20/30/45 Degrees|
vacuum tube hot water solar collector,
solar evacuated tube collectors
50tubes Household Vacuum Tube Solar Collector, Solar Collector Hot Water, Hotel Heating System
Solar Water Heater Project
Large scale solar collectors are formed to generate energy and supply large amount of hot water.
These solar collectors are combined with large tanks and working station for commercial use.
It is professional in central hot water supply of hotel, school, hospital, residence etc.
1. Firstly, the storage tank shall be filled with cold water, the collector loop shall be pumped with water
2. The water in collector loop then will be heated with solar radiation to vacuum tubes
3. When temperature discrepancy sensed between solar collector and storage tank reaches set value in controller, the controller shall start the circulation pump automatically
4. The circulation pump makes water circulate in the loop
5. Hot water would be pumped into storage tank and the loop again be pumped with cold water from the bottom of storage tank
6. In case the temperature in storage tank does not reach set value you want, then the auxiliary electrical heater would start to assist heating
7. When temperature discrepancy sensed between solar collector and storage tank is below the set value in controller, the circulation pump shall stop automatically
8. If the water temperature has not reached the expected value set in the controller, then the auxiliary heating device would start to assist solar water heating
9. Eventually the water will get heated enough as expected ready for use
1. Especially for large-scale hot water heating system, supplying hot water for apartments, hotels, restaurants, schools, hospitals, factories, swimming pools, and other places requiring large amount hot water use.
2. Very economical and of good performance for a 15 years lifespan
3. Adaptable to different architecture structure installation
4. Anti-freezing system with good insulation to the pipelines
5. Easy installation and connection of solar collectors and pipelines
6. Able to be designed to work with auxiliary heating devices to assist solar water heating
1) Strong adaptability
2) Wide application occasions
3) High degree of automation
4) Economical and practical
5) Environmental conservation and energy
6) In large-scale projects, auxiliary heating system, computerized controller and pipe cycling system
7) According to the required configuration, it can be divided into two types. One is vertical and the other is horizontal
8) with large heat collecting capacity
1) Hotels, resorts, hospitals and hostels
2) Process industry, boiler feed, laundry and canteens
3) Agricultural sector, hatcheries and dairies
4) Process industry, Boiler feed, Laundry and canteens
5) Agricultural sector, hatcheries, and dairies
6) Swimming pool heating
7) In-process heating
8) Health clubs (Steam / Sauna)
|Item:||Project Solar Collector|
|Material of out manifold||0.4mm thickness color steel/ stainless steel|
|Material of inner tank||Food grade 0.4mm thickness SUS304 stainless steel|
|Tank insulating layer||40mm 45kg/m³ high-density polyurethane foamed|
|Inlet and outlet hole||Male G1''|
|Max pressure||0.05 Mpa|
|Solar collector tube||3.3 Borosilicate glass with N/Al coating|
|Thickness of glass tube||1.6mm|
|Vacuum tube tightness||P≤0.005 Pa|
|Idle sunning property parameters||Y=220~260m2.C/KW|
|Average heat loss coefficient||ULT=0.6~0.7W/(m2.C)|
|Collector Bracket:||1.5mm thickness Galvanized Steel|
|Welding:||Argon arc welding|
|Fastening pieces:||Made of stainless steel screw|
|Tube quantity||58*1800mm*50tube collector,can be in series|
6 years international responsibility for U pipe solar collector and 15 years for vacuum tubes due to original quality problems.
1. T/T 30% Deposit in advance and balance should be paid after receiving the B/L copy.
2. L/C at sight (if your quantity reaches 5*40’ HQ container)
3. Sample order or LCL: we accept western union and one touch business.
Packaging & Delivery
Export carton for full container.
7 days after receiving the deposit.
Contact Person: Passionsolar