Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Capacity:||200L||Working Pressure:||6 Bar|
|Structure:||Split||Collector:||Heat Pipe Collector|
|Outer Tank:||Color Steel||Inner Tank:||Stainless Steel 316|
|Use:||Home||Heat Pipe Header:||Red Copper 14*70mm|
200L High Absorption Split Solar Water Heater with High Efficiency Heat Pipe Collector For Home
Advantages of heat pipe solar collector galvanized steel aluminum alloy frame
• Material of manifold is aluminum alloy.
• copper heat pipe for rapid heat transfer.
• Max. pressure bearing: 8bar/116psi.
• ISO9001 / CE certificate/CCC/ISO14001
• 5 years warranty.
• Corrosion resistant brazed copper header.
• Attractive design, standard frame suitable for pitched roof or flat roof .
• Easy plug-in installation.
• Improves the environment and save your fuel cost.
Main Description of heat pipe solar collector galvanized steel aluminum alloy frame
It used with heat preservation water tank, solar power workstation and the pipe.
The solar collector is consisted of super conducting vacuum heat collecting tube and header.
So it's of great efficiency of heat collecting.
The absorbing percentage of the glass vacuum collector is more than 94%.
In the sunny days of spring or autumn, each collecting tube could make the water up to 90 degrees centigrade only in 2.5 hours.
The operation of heat pipe solar collector galvanized steel aluminum alloy frame
1. Solar Absorption: Solar radiation is absorbed by the evacuated tubes and converted into heat.
2. Solar Heat Transfer: Heat pipes conduct the heat from within the solar tube up to the header.
3. Solar Energy Storage: Water is circulated through the header, via intermittent pump cycling.
Each time the water circulates through the header the temperatures is raised by 5-10C / 9-18F.
Throughout the day, the water in the storage tank is gradually heated.
Technical Parameter of heat pipe solar collector galvanized steel aluminum alloy frame
|Heat pipe Solar collector||Header pipe||Diameter: 35mm ,1.0mm|
|Heat Pipe||Red copper TU2+water;transfer power:>=150W;Working pressure:0.6Mpa|
|Evacuated tube||High borosilicate 3.3 glass; Vacuum tightness: P≤5*10-3(Pa)|
|Insulating Layer||Rock wool|
|Manifold casing||Aluminum Alloy,Thickness:2.0mm|
|Solar Water Tank Specification|
|Material of out tank||High quality color coated steel|
|Material of inner tank||SUS 304-2B stainless steel|
|Tank insulating layer||55mm high-density polyurethane foamed|
|Copper coil connector size(inch)||1/2 inch NPT|
|Heat exchanger material||copper coil|
|Components||Electric heater,Magnesium rod,T/P valve,pressure reducing valve|
copper coil: male G 1/2,15 meters per copper coil/PT valve, T/P value:G3/4
PT valve, T/P value:G3/4, Electrical heating stick ,magnesium stick included .
General Order Information
We take great pride in our work and in the wide variety of products that we offer.
We are experienced in servicing the US market, European market and Africa market.
Please be aware that our production lead times depend on specific items and item quantities. Our success has been based on our understanding of the demands and nature of promotional and marketing deadlines.
That's why we always ensure that every order is delivered on time.
Check below for more information on placing an order
|1. Inquiry-Professional quotation.|
|2. Confirm the price, lead time, artwork, payment term etc.|
|3. We send the Proforma Invoice with seal.|
|4. Customer make the payment for deposit and send us Bank receipt.|
5. Initial Production Stage-Inform the clients that we have got the payment.
And will make the samples according to your request, send you photos or Samples to get your approval.
After approval, we inform that we will arrange the production & inform the estimated time.
6. Middle Production-send photos to show the production line which you can see your products in .
Confirm the estimated delivery time again.
7. End Production-Mass production products photos and samples will send to you for approval.
You can also arrange the third party Inspection .
8. Clients make payment for balance and we Ship the goods .
Also can accept payment term-Balance against B/L Copy Or L/C payment Term.
Inform the tracking number and check the status for clients.
|9. Order can be say “finish” when you receive the goods and satisfy with them .|
10. Feedback to us about Quality , Service, Market Feedback & Suggestion.
And we can do better for you.
L/C at sight
30% T/T in advance as deposit, the rest paid before shipment
30% T/T in advance as deposit, the rest paid against B/L copy
We defines an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) as an entity or organization that integrates a customized or embedded the product in its own unique solution for sale to its customers.
The proof of this concept is that the product must be significantly transformed.
The OEM Partner primarily uses its own company logo and brand name on its solution and it markets, sells and provides technical and warranty support directly to its customers.