|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||CARTONS/PLYWOOD CASE/PALLET|
|Delivery Time:||10 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Collector:||Flat Plate||Outer Tank:||Colored Steel|
|Inner Tank:||Stainless Steel 316||Use:||Heating Water|
South Africa Integrative Pressurized Flat Plate Solar Geysers, Blue Titanium Geysers
Comparing with pressure heat pipe solar water heater:
1. More simple collector installation;
2. More economical flat plate collector;
3. More strong and safe collector with tempered glass glazing;
4. Traditional solar collector with more market share;
Enjoys much more popularity in warm area;
Features and specification:
The water tank:
Pressurized water tank, capacity 100L/150L/200L//250L/300L
1. Inner water tank: Food-grade stainless steel or enamel coated tank keeps the water clean and drinkable, automatic argon-arc welding tech ensures no leakage and long lifespan more than 30 years.
hot water tanks have all been immersed in water and tested with 12 bar pressure to ensure no water leakage in high pressure condition.
2. Insulation Layer: High-density polyurethane Integrated-foaming with twice slaking treatment, preserves water temperature constantly.
3. Tank shell: Stainless steel same with inner hot water tank, super in corrosion resistance, much more durable especially to ocean coast weather condition.
flat plate solar thermal collector is suitable for residential or commercial solar water heating projects.
The selective coated aluminum absorber sheet absorbs up to 95% of available sunlight converting into usable heat.
1. Glass: Toughened low-iron glass (glazing) protects the absorber from the outside environment while allowing through ≥91% of sunlight.
2. Absorber: A thin sheet of aluminum or copper is coated with a highly selective BLUETEC OR TINOX sputtering coating that is extremely efficient at absorbing sunlight and converting it into usable heat. The aluminum sheet is ultrasonically welded to the copper riser pipes.
3. Insulation: The insulation helps reduce heat loss from the sides and back of the collector. High-density polyurethane and glass wool are chosen by company to greatly reduce weight and heat lost of the collector.
4. Riser & Header Pipe: The header and riser pipes are brazed together to form a harp shaped heat exchanger that the solar system water or fluid circulates through.
The absorber sheet is ultrasonically welded to the riser pipes, thus transfers heat to the water or heat transfer fluid.
5. Frame: An aluminum alloy sheet seals the back and frame of the panel and adds to the rigidity of the collector. The rails in the frame are designed for easy mounting, both ultra sonic and laser welding.
- Full automatic control system, display the temperature of the water all the time.
- Automatic start / stop the auxiliary electric heater under the preset timing and temperature
|Tank Capacity||100 Liters||150 Liters||200 Liters||250 Liters||300 Liters|
|Collector||(Any model)||(Any model)||(Any model)||(Any model)||(Any model)|
|Number of collectors||1||1||1||2||3|
|Power of electric heater||1.5KW||1.5KW||2KW||2KW||2KW|
|Stand(holder)||Stainless steel||Stainless steel||Stainless steel||Stainless steel||Stainless steel|
Model selection:We suggest 40 - 50 liter hot water for one person in a single day, for colder area larger aperture area is suggested for same tank liter.
Optional device: Choose by yourself or rely on our 10 years export experience for consultation.
Connection: Size and location for tank connection can be customized or suggested by our experienced stuff.
OEM: Your LOGO information can be made on flat plate solar water heater and carton boxes.
ODM: Design can be made according to your actual requirements for flat plate and storage tank.
PDF Catalogue of Pressurized Flat Panel Solar Water Heater.